TURKISH EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, CONTACT ADDRESS, VISA INFORMATION SERVICES AND MORE
If you are interested in having business dealings with the Republic of Turkey or you’re interested in knowing various business and investment opportunities in Turkey. You want to further your studies and study in English language in a non-English speaking country, or how to relocate to a European country independent of European Union, or you intend to transact business in Northern Cyprus, then you have to locate Turkish embassy in Nigeria.
ADDRESS OF TURKISH EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
- Republic of Turkey maintain two missions in Nigeria
ADDRESS OF TURKISH EMBASSY IN ABUJA, NIGERIA
- No. 333 Diplomatic Drive,
Central Business District
Tel:+234 9 413 9457
Email address of Turkish embassy in Abuja: firstname.lastname@example.org
Their website is: http://Abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr
ADDRESS OF TURKISH EMBASSY IN LAGOS, NIGERIA
- No. 3, Okunola Martins Close,
Telephone number: +234 1 269 1140
- 0803 648 8981 0807 494 9503
Fax number +234 1 269 3040
Email address of Turkish embassy in Lagos, Nigeria: email@example.com
TURKISH EMBASSY IN NIGERIA VISA INFORMATION SERVICES
All foreigners applying for Visa to Turkey should note the following
- No more visa on arrival, foreign visitors are expected to process their visa before departing their own country.
- Turkey is not a member of European Union, therefore Turkish visa is not a Schengen visa.
- It is a must to process your application for visa on-line.
- It’s after you complete visa application on-line that you begin visa processing.
- All visa applicants must book appointment otherwise they will not be attended to.
- Your International passport must have six months validity.
- Health insurance certificate is mandatory and must be valid for the duration of your trip.
- Because of large numbers of intending travellers to Turkey, visa applicants should file their application eight weeks before the date of departure.
- On your appointment date, you’re required to present all the required documents, such as: International passport, Online application, letter of invitation, health insurance certificate, A duly stamped current bank statement with evidence of sufficient funds. Fully confirmed hotel reservation and valid return ticket.
Independent Turkey is very vital to the world economy. It is a transcontinental nation. Turkey is a link between Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Istanbul airport is one of the busiest in the world due to its strategic location.
For the past two decades Turkey has been very popular and home to many young Nigerians studies in their multicultural institutions.
Due to it rapid growth and libra economy more foreigners preferred Turkey to settle down and carry out their business activities, little wonder to see intending travellers to Turkey trooping into Turkish embassy in Nigeria for consular enquiries.