TLS CONTACT NIGERIA LAGOS AND ABUJA (ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW)
TLS contact is a commercial company that works with the UK visa and immigration to provide services to people applying for the visa to the United Kingdom ( TLSContact Nigeria ).
In Nigeria, TLS allows visa applicants to select any of the following locations that is convenient for them:
- Victoria Island, Lagos
- Ikeja, Lagos
INFORMATION ON TLSCONTACT NIGERIA
ADDRESS OF TLSCONTACT IKEJA, LAGOS
- UK Visa Application Centre,
Ground & First Floor, Etiebets Place,
21, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way,
- Office hours: Monday to Friday – 8.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m
- TLScontact Lagos Phone Number Ikeja – +234 1 269 2188-92, 2615047
- Fax: +234 1 261 5047
- Website Login: https://uk.tlscontact.com/ng/los/index.php
ADDRESS OF TLSCONTACT ABUJA
- Uk Visas Application Centre,
EL-Yakub Building Beside Metro Plaza
PLot 1129, Zakaria Maimalari Street,
Central Business District, Abuja
- Opening Hour: Monday To Friday – 8:30 to 3:30 pm
- TLScontact Abuja Phone Number –
- Website Login: https://uk.tlscontact.com/ng/abv/login.php
Getting a Visa to the United Kingdom has just been made easy using the TLS. Registering for a visa first you have to visit the gov.uk to make your visa application, pay your fees and book your appointments. To submit your documents to the visa application centre.
Applicants are to register at the TLScontact website, to avoid unnecessary delays. TLS gives applicants a guide to applying for their visa, everything you need to know about visa, requirements needed and so much more. It should be noted that children under 5 years old are now required to attend the visa application centre to complete the application process which also makes it compulsory for them to have their photo taken at the VRC.
This article will provide step by step information on the visa application to the United Kingdom.
Documents needed in the visa application centre are as follows:
- Original passport or travel document
- Residence permit or national ID card.
Remove staples clips or pins from documents before submitting them.
If you would like to submit an old passport or a sponsor’s passport as supporting documents then copies must be provided as well.
The next is where you need to apply for a visa or make an application online and book your appointment, Creating an account in the UK government visas and immigration website at Gov.uk. at this website, you can then book an appointment at one of the visa application centre.
When going to the visa application centre, note that most of them require a fee to use them, you can pay them on the UK website. A copy of the receipt is needed during the interview.
After payment, a Unique Reference Number will be sent to you which is also known as the GWF. The GWF number is needed as you will use it to register on the TLSconact website (uk.tlscontact.com.ng).
Next step is to select an appointment time as it will be needed. A convenient date and time should be chosen by you, lateness to your application centre is not allowed because there is a limited amount of time you can reschedule your appointment. An email will be sent to you, confirming the date and location and also the documents which you need to bring along.
Below are some of the requirements which are needed:
- Receipt of your payment
- Passport photograph
- Printed slip of your barcode
Now let’s get to the part where the TLS is useful for visa applicants.
Once you have booked your appointment, you have to register your details on the TLS website. Registering your details on the website reduce delays while attending your appointment and it also allows you to track your application status.
When you register on the TLS website, they have some value-added services that are provided for applicants.
TLS offers the following value-added services in their visa application centre in Nigeria:
- Primetime appointment
- Priority visa processing
- Priority visa settlement services
- On-demand mobile service
- Form filling assistance
- Silver package
- Group appointment service.
Each of these value-added services is to be paid for to make your visa submitting fast at the visa application centre. It should be noted that the value-added services are not compulsory as you can go ahead with your application without going for any of them.
Collection of your passport at the visa application centre can be done easily but you have to come with the following documents.
- Original TLScontact Nigeria checklist
- Copy and Original of your photograph ID.
COLLECTION OF DOCUMENTS
Another person can collect your document on your behalf which is known as the Third Party Collection. Some conditions should be noted about the third party collections as there are reasons which are attached to it.
- A parent collecting for a dependent child when the child is below 18 years of age.
- One member of a family group collecting the passport for the whole family if applied together.
- Applicants who are 65 years and above with already issued form obtained during submission.
- Government ministry representative and business network company representative who is approved by the British High Commission and the company’s authorized signature with a letter of introduction and a company ID card.
- Applicants must make sure that they attend appointments themselves as this cannot be done by a third party because photos and fingerprints will be taken. You should note that once your photos and biometrics are done, your visa fee can no longer be refunded back to you.
Applicants should bear in mind the following tips which will be stated below as they are essential for you to know. the TLS should not be blamed for any of this. Read below carefully.
The application which will be submitted by the applicants will be considered by UKVi part of the UK government. The TLScontact Nigeria does not make any decisions relating to visa applications.
UKVi may ask for more information like another document for you to attend an interview. All of this will be sent to you via email.
Once your passport has been returned to the TLS, they will contact the applicant by email and they will update your personal account page on the website. The email which will be sent to you will tell you how to collect your passport back
After all of this, TLScontact Nigeria will remove your personal information from its records.
All of this means that, even after applying and going through all the process, your visa application might still get rejected. That is why most times we see people overjoyed because they have been able to get what they are looking for, for a long time ago.
You should bear in mind that the TLS is there to help in making all the people happy.
- CAMBODIA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
- Visa4UK Online Application Guide
- US VISA FEES IN NIGERIA
- VFS GLOBAL NIGERIA ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- UK VISA FEES IN NIGERIA
Tags: TLSContact Nigeria Abuja Lagos Ikeja Victoria Island Phone Number Address