RUSSIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, LOCATIONS & VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
Are you interested in visiting Russia without meeting much of their standard visa requirements, here is the surest way to get there legally.
The Russian Federation is hosting the FIFA World Cup between June 14 to July 15, 2018. According to the website of Russian embassy in Nigeria ” Nigerian citizens visiting Russia for the World Cup are entitled to have visa free multiple entries to the Russian Federation.
You can enter ten-day before the commencement of the first sport event.
You can stay and depart 10 days after the closing of the world cup.
All you need to present to obtain a visa are:
- An International passport with at least 6 months validity
- Confirmed airline ticket
- FAN ID issued by official providers.
LOCATIONS AND ADDRESSES OF RUSSIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
RUSSIAN EMBASSY CONSULAR SECTION IN ABUJA
- Plot 119, Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
- Telephone number : +234 812 139 3721
- Email address of Russian embassy in Abuja: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours : Monday to Friday 09.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
2. ADDRESS OF THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- No. 5, Walter Carrington Crescent,
- Telephone numbers: +234 1 261 3359
+234 1 261 2267
+234 1 261 5022
- Fax number +234 1 461 9994
- Email address of the Russian consulate in Lagos: RusEmLagos@vgccl.net
BOTTOM LINE: The main reason for this information is to enable you to get to Russia and established contact genuinely using the football window as a tool for your future endeavour.
For those who want the normal procedure for acquisition of Russian different types of visas you can apply the following ways:
HOW TO APPLY FOR RUSSIAN VISA IN NIGERIA
- Have an international passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
- Take a trip to the Russian embassy in Nigeria.
- Obtain a Russian embassy visa application form online, you can get it through: http://visa.kdmid.ru
- Carefully fill and sign the visa application form.
- Collate all the required documents.
- Submit your completed visa application form and the required documents at the Russian embassy in Nigeria personally.
- Pay a visa application processing fee.
- Allow at least 20 days for your visa documents verification and reviewing by the Russian embassy official.
- Attend visa interview.
- If you scale through the verification process, the next stage is the issuance of your visa
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It’s important to note that the Russian embassy in Nigeria does not refund visa fee and doesn’t state reasons why a particular visa is not given.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ISSUANCE VISA OF RUSSIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
- An International passport with at least six months validity and unused visa pages
- Photocopy of the passport data page.
- One recently acquired passport photograph endorsed at the back.
- A downloaded and duly completed Russian embassy application form.
- Presentation of a health insurance
- Presentation of a HIV/AIDS test certificate.
- Nigeria Police clearance certificate
- Your bank account statement duly signed by the Bank authority.
- Confirmed airline return ticket.
- Confirmed hotel reservation
- Receipt of visa application fee
- For a business person, an original letter of invitation from an organisation in Russian Federation inviting you.
- An applicant for student visa, additionally must present the following documents:
(a) A letter of admission and invitation from a College in Russia Federation duly authorised by the local visa service of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs.
(b) Set of photocopies of your educational certificates.
(c) An original receipt or proof of payment issued by the College admitting you in Russia.
That’s all on Russian Embassy in Nigeria ( Lagos & Abuja ).
- HOW TO APPLY FOR SOUTH AFRICA VISA IN NIGERIA
- REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT REISSUE DUE TO CHANGE OF NAME
- Top 10 Interesting Facts About Nigeria Culture Economy Kids
Tags: Russia visa application in Nigeria , Russian Embassy in Nigeria