Are you planning to visit an East European nation where you can enjoy the benefits of being in western Europe, you are on the right track because Romania is the place for you. If you’re travelling to Romania for business, tourism, visiting or conferences here is a way to locate and transact business with Romanian Embassy in Nigeria at any of their missions, and how to process their entry visas.
ADDRESS OF ROMANIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
ROMANIAN EMBASSY IN ABUJA
- No. 76, Nelson Mandela Street,
Plot 498, Asokoro,
Telephone number: +234 903 841 1860
Fax number: +234 314 2306
The email address of Romania Embassy in Abuja: Abuja. Cons1@mae.ro
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 09.00 a.m to 03.00
ROMANIAN EMBASSY IN LAGOS
- Romania Honorary Consulate,
No. 228A, Muri Okunola Street,
- Telephone number: +234 1 262 2314
- Fax number: +234 1 262 3093
ROMANIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA VISA PROCEDURES
- The first step in processing Romanian Visa is to go through Romania Embassy in Nigeria e visa electronic portal
- Download the visa application, get the full details and process it through the following website address: http://evisa.mae.ro
- Follow the instructions, the purpose is to eliminate time wastage at the embassy.
- Fill in your particulars and upload the necessary requirements and forward them online.
- The Romania consular authority will verify the details and documents, and feed you back to make an online visa appointment.
- You will choose a date and time to be physically present at the embassy for original documents verification and file registration.
- Furthermore, you will pay the visa application fee in cash at the Consulate.
ROMANIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA REQUIREMENTS
The following areas the standard requirements for obtaining Romanian visas:
- An International passport with at least 3 months validity
- Two recently acquired passport sized photograph) Airline Confirmed ticket
- Medical insurance
- Confirmed hotel reservation
- If you’re invited by an organisation in Romania for an event, a letter of invitation stating reasons for the event must be presented basic travelling allowance in the amount of 50 EUR per day throughout the duration of the event. But not less than EUR 500 or the equivalent in convertible currency.
According to the Romania Embassy in Nigeria website information, when applying for the following types of short-stay visas: private visit visa, Tourist visa and business visa, Nigerian citizens have required an invitation approved by the General Inspectorate for Immigration – Romanian Ministry of Internal Affairs.
THE BOTTOM LINE: Romania is not yet part of the European Union Schengen agreement or free-travel Schengen area. If you have a Schengen visa you may be allowed in provided your visa indicates two entries. If you have important business to transact in Romania it’s advisable to obtain a Romanian visa to avoid embarrassment.
For more information, you may contact this site. the
That’s all on Romanian Embassy in Nigeria.
- HOW TO AVOID REFUSED ENTRY INTO USA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR MALAYSIA VISA IN NIGERIA
- CANADIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIANS
- HOW TO APPLY FOR ITALY VISA IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR FRANCE VISA IN NIGERIA