Due to frequent questions asked by applicants on requirements of International passport in Nigeria and that of LOST PASSPORT we at facts36 decided to answer your questions as comprehensive as possible.
REQUIREMENTS OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IN NIGERIA
All applicants for Standard Nigeria Passport are required to supply the following:
- Other names
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Local government.
- State of origin
- Marital status
- Mr or Mrs
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Next of kin
- Current address
- Phone number
- Photocopy of guarantor’s valid identification card or data page of his passport.
- Two passport size photograph
- Birth certificate or declaration of age.
- Local government certificate of origin
- Any of the following documents: Driver’s licence. Voter’s card. National Identity Card
- Marriage certificate for married woman.
That’s all on requirements of International passport in Nigeria, next is lost case
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOSS OF STANDARD NIGERIA PASSPORT
Formerly the case of reissue of LOSS PASSPORT used to be very complicated, frustrating and time-consuming, which is possible due to security reasons, and for preventing multiple acquisitions. However, recently the Federal government decentralised it and make it simple to process. That is, you can now replace your lost passport in a State Passport Office instead of travelling to the immigration service headquarters in Abuja.
The following are the requirements you need to process your LOST PASSPORT
-  Obtain a loss case form
-  Police report
-  Court affidavit
-  2 passport size photograph
You should indicate in the form the following :
- Place you lost the passport, and circumstances of the loss
- The date the passport was lost.
- The date the lost passport was issued
- The place the passport was issued.
The measures you’ve taken to recover the lost passport are the police report and court affidavit you have obtained.
- If you have the photocopy of the data page of the lost passport, you will attach it to the form for easy clearance
These facts are to guide you on the requirements, if you have any further questions, please contact this website, you’re always welcome.
THE LATEST UPDATE ON THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
Besides the above mentioned general requirements, it’s important to let all passport applicants and those coming for renewal or reissue of passport should not that it is mandatory for everyone to have the National Identity Card (NIN). You must bring your NIN alongside other required documents.
Equally, make sure all the information contained tally with your passport’s data page or the passport application form. Any slight change or difference may affect or delay the processing of your passport application. Therefore, before you placed in your application endeavour to check very well all the information you’re submitting to avoid complications along the way.
Finally, do all your payment online, never give money to anyone to pay for passport processing. It is illegal to process a Nigerian passport using a third party.
- HOW MUCH IS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IN NIGERIA 2019
- HOW TO CHANGE NAME ON NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
- ADDRESSES OF ALL PASSPORT OFFICES IN NIGERIA
- REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT REISSUE DUE TO CHANGE OF NAME
- NIGERIAN VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA)