NIGERIA TOURIST VISA: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Coming to Nigeria as tourist has been made simple nowadays, because the present Government in the country has eased the visa processing for foreigners travelling to Nigeria on tourism
- Removed or reduced the bureaucratic bottlenecks
- Make the process very fast.
- Most of the processes are done online, thereby reduced time wastage at various embassies or missions across the globe.
An interested tourist who wish to process Nigeria tourist visa need to know how to apply for Tourist visa to enter Nigeria, please take note of the following points meticulously:
- In order not to render the process useless you must read the instructions carefully.
- Be conversant with the visa application procedure.
- The first step is to open online the Nigeria Immigration Service portal: http://portal.immigration.gov.ng for the visa application form.
- Select visa.
- You have to select your country – where you intend to submit the visa application.
- Complete online visa application form.
- Pay online with Debit or Credit card.
The next step is to:
- Print out the payment slip and acknowledgement slip
- Return to: http://portal.immigration.gov.ng
- Locate application status.
- Click on application payment status
- Select visa at drop down.
- Enter application identity number and reference number.
- Scroll down to print visa payment slip and acknowledgement slip at the bottom page. (Check if payment has been approved).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ISSUANCE OF NIGERIA TOURIST VISA
- Your International passport with at least six months validity and unused visa pages.
- A recently acquired passport sized photograph with white background ( write your names at the back ).
- Print out the following documents:
(a) Your completed online form duly signed by you.
(b) Confirmed payment.
(c) Visa acknowledgement slip.
- Photocopy of vaccination against yellow Fever certificate.
- If you’re a foreigner resident in another country, you have to produce your valid residence card.
- A typed self-introductry letter requesting for tourist visa.
- Letter of introduction from your organisation, indicating your designation and evidence of leave.
- Basic travelling allowance, sufficient enough to cover your entire stay in Nigeria.
- Confirmed hotel reservation. Include a copy of hotel employer’s identification card.
- A child under 18yrs not travelling with both parents to be accompanied by letter of consent. The letter must by signed by both parents and attached the photocopy of the data page of both parent’s passports. Also to include the child’s birth certificate. The letter of consent must be signed and sealed by a Notary Public.
- Confirmed airline booking indicating your arrival and departure dates from Nigeria.
After COLLATION of all the required documents the final step is to take them to the embassy
- In some Nigeria Foreign missions an applicant can drop off the documents at a designated place and at a particular time of the week.
- In some places such as England and Ireland a Visa applicant is expected to appear in person at Visa Application Centre to provide biometric data, specifically fingerprints as part of the application process.
- Ensure that all the documents and information required are completed before hand over, to avoid visa rejection.
- Furthermore, it’s important that once an application have been submitted or sent by courier to the embassy, visa processing fee are not refundable.
EMBASSY VISA FEES
Please note that visa application processing fees varies from country to country.
For comprehensive guides to application fees payable by a country, you may visit: http:// portal.immigration.gov.ng type “Embassy Visa Fees”.
BELLOW ARE FEW NIGERIA EMBASSY VISA FEES TABLES PROVIDED BY THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE
————-SINGLE ENTRY MULTIPLE ENTRY TWP STR
Kingdom US$144 US $472 US $472 US $472
States US $160 US $160 US $160 US $160
China US $64 US $64 US $64 US $64
Germany US $88 US $110 US $110 US $110
Kenya US $25 N/A US $25 US $25
That’s all on Nigeria Tourist Visa
- Top 10 Interesting Facts About Nigeria Culture Economy Kids
- HOW MUCH IS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO BOOK APPOINTMENT IN GERMAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
Tags: Nigeria Tourist Visa