Here we present to you Isreal Embassy in Nigeria, Visa services information.Travelling to Israel means the many thing to many people, to some Christians and Muslims it is a unique place for holy pilgrimage purpose, to others it could be – tourism, visiting, medical, studies, researching, business, conference or cultural purpose, whatever your reason for wanting to go to Israel you need a passport and visa to enter.
Despite the fact that you can commence the Israeli visa processing online, however, you must locate the Israeli Embassy in Abuja for enquiries and other consular matters to avoid third-party who usually complicates things.
HOW TO LOCATE THE ISRAEL EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
Embassy of Israel in Abuja,
Plot 12 Mary Slessor Street,
Abuja embassy min
Telephone number Consular section: +234 9 460 5515, +234 9 460 5514, +234 9 460 5512
Embassy’s website: www.abuja.mfa.gov.il
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
PROCEDURE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR ISRAEL VISA IN NIGERIA
Regardless of the category of Isreal visa you’re applying for the procedure to follow are similar by application:
1. Visit the Israeli Embassy’s website: www.abuja.mfa.gov.il
2. Download and complete online the visa application form
3. Scan all your required documents and forms, email them to the address found on the above website.
4. When you send the completed form to the following online address: email@example.com, you can schedule an appointment.
5. On receiving your request, the Embassy will send an interview date to your email box.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO PRESENT FOR YOUR VISA INTERVIEW AT THE ISRAEL EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
On the date of the interview you’re to go with the following documents:
1. An International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
2. Two recently acquired passport sized photograph with white background, measuring 5cm x 5m.
3. Non-refundable visa application fee of #8,000 (Eight thousand naira only)
4. Proof of permanent employment in Nigeria or business activities, such as Employment letter, leave letter, Business Incorporation or Registration.
5. Bank statement of account for six months is required for a personal account person.
6. For the business traveller, corporate statement of account for six months is required. In addition, a corporate holder must show evidence of business ownership.
7. Evidence of hotel reservation for the duration of your stay in Israel
8. Evidence of flight booking.
9. Any other documents that can aid the issuance of your visa.
10. An under-age person travelling unaccompanied or with a guardian must present a birth certificate and a letter of consent from both parents and attached the photocopy of the data page of the parent’s passports. The birth certificate must be legalised by the Nigeria Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
11. An applicant on a medical trip must show a letter of appointment with a hospital in Israel and a medical report from a Nigerian hospital.
12. A student must present the following:
(a). A letter of acceptance from a College in Israel.
(b). All your relevant academic qualifications.
(c). Evidence of payment of school fees.
13. All, the original documents you’re submitting must come with a set of photo copies.
STILL ON ISRAEL EMBASSY VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
1 Please note that all applicants must complete the relevant Annex “A” form relevant to the purpose of their visit in addition to the general visa form.
2. On the appointment day, you must be there early and submit your application personally.
3. Ensure that all the documents you’re submitting are completed, genuine and duly signed by you.
4. Finally note that the Israeli Embassy in Nigeria will take 14 working days to process your visa, therefore submit your completed visa application well ahead of your travel to avoid disappointment.
WHERE IS ISRAEL?
Realistically Israel is located in the western part of Asia but truly a Middle East nation, Culturally it’s more of Jewish and Arab and sports-wise a European country. What a contradiction.
Due to the political and religion volatility of the area Israel remains a dangerous place to visit and visitors to the area must be very careful. Know that you cannot be free touring the area, hence expects some form of restrictions and teleguiding wherever you go.
When you’re in Isreal it’s advisable when ever you go out always go with all your travel documents you may need them on demand, from time to time.
- UKRAINE EMBASSY IN NIGERIA VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
- HOW TO PERFORM CHRISTIAN PILGRIMAGE TO JERUSALEM FROM NIGERIA2017/12/04
- VIETNAM EMBASSY IN NIGERIA – VISA SERVICE INFORMATION
- HOW TO APPLY FOR EGYPT VISA IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO GET OMAN VISA IN NIGERIA
Tags: Israel embassy in Nigeria