Have you been contemplating checking out of the country because of the discontentment in the land, and you’re confused because of the lack of direction and seriousness of the various Nigerian governments in handling important security and developmental affairs concerning the citizen’s wellbeing. If you’re a qualified Medical Practitioner this is the time for you to make that move and seek answers to your developmental needs elsewhere. From all indications, there’s no solution in sight in Nigeria because the political class are usually selfish and careless about what becomes of the country. That’s the reason why nobody should blame any qualified professional that decides to check out of the country. Relax, we are here to analyse to you how to migrate to Saudi Arabia as a Medical Practitioner.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRY YOUR LUCK IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia place great emphasis on healthcare development in their country.
2. The medical types of equipment you will work with are modern and state of the art with up-to-date technology.
3. The gap between your take-home pay in Nigeria and Saudi Arabia is unprecedentedly huge. For example, An average Medical Consultant Salary in Nigeria take home around 420,000 nairas while his or her counterparts in Saudi Arabia takes home around 6 million Naira monthly.
4. You don’t experience insistence strikes, or Medical Practitioners complaining over irregular or non-payment of salaries.
5. Constant power supply, hence you do not have headaches of relying on noisy generators to provide electricity.
6. You do not need to fear kidnappers ambushing you on your way to work or in your residence. You’re free to go out any time of the day.
7. You don’t need to queue for fuel at the Saudi petrol stations.
8. You will enjoy uninterrupted water and electricity in your residence or place of work.
9. Above all your Salary is tax-free.
10. Finally, if you secure employment in Saudi you will not spend years in the qualifications stage hence you don’t need to pass any additional professional examination or waste time to acquire a license to practice. The usual things in the United States, Canada or the UK. I know of a qualified Medical Doctor from India who travelled to Canada on the invitation to work but on getting there he was told that he needs about 8 years to acquire experience. Embarrassingly he was made to work as a Truck driver.
HOW TO GET A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER JOB IN SAUDI ARABIA
Currently, the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health is filling vacancies for various categories of medical Practitioners by engaging recruitment consultants in Nigeria to complete the task for them.
The following specialities are the area needed and will be interviewed for jobs in Saudi Arabia:
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Family Medicine (Consultants Only)
Ear Nose and Trout (ENT)
All subspecialties (Surgery)
All subspecialties (Internal Medicine)
Haematology and Histopathology
As listed above and more there are great opportunities for medical Practitioners to get jobs in Saudi Arabia currently. Certainly, for those who can not meet up the date set aside by the appointed recruitment consultants in Nigeria, there are ways you can process the job vacancies directly from Saudi Arabia.
Both the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health, Other Ministry, Departments and private regional medical organizations are upgrading their health facilities and they have huge vacancies for healthcare professionals. This is the right time to join them.
The following are the general requirements you should present when applying for a job in Saudi Arabia:
1. Original and photocopies of your credentials
2. Updated Curriculum Vitae CV with a chronologically detailed summary of experience
3. Experience letters/certificates
4. 2 Passport-sized photographs with white background.
5. A valid identification (International Passport, National Identity Card or Driver’s license etc.
STILL ON, HOW TO MIGRATE TO SAUDI ARABIA AS A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER
Please note from the onset that currently, the job vacancies are for experienced Medical Practitioners or healthcare professionals with years of qualifications experience. If you’re newly qualified please do not bother to apply for those jobs listed above you have to wait and acquire experience. There are other areas of medicine that can be useful that are paying very well in Saudi Arabia.
Consultants and equivalents stand a better chance, likewise, Specialist Doctors, Registrars, Senior Registrars, Medical Officers, healthcare professionals working in public or private medical hospitals or clinics need to apply immediately.
Please note that the country where you acquired your knowledge or training is very important, it determined the years of experience. The qualification years of experience range from 2 years to 8 years
WORK VISA AND SPONSORSHIP
Please note that in Saudi Arabia and many of the Middle Eastern countries you must have a sponsor to qualify for a work visa. This is how to go about it. Sponsorship became easy if you follow these direct ways:
1. Search for a job in your area of specialization.
2. Apply online using your active email address.
3. When you receive a job offer, your prospective employer automatically becomes your sponsor, that way the issue of sponsorship is taken care of easily.
Your sponsor is the right person to assist in getting you a work visa that qualifies you to work and reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
For anyone interested in working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia the Saudi authorities have made the process easy by introducing a system called Dataflow. It simply means a system of verification of qualifications. Please note that you have to start the process of Dataflow before your application can be look into.
HOW TO START IF YOU WANT TO WORK AS A DOCTOR IN SAUDI ARABIA
You have to start by visiting the DATAFLOW website
1. Create a login account
2. Be sure you use an active email address
3. Check your account via the email you presented
4. Upload all your particulars, qualifications, required documents, make sure you fill in the mandatory requirements
5. Upload a copy of your international passport
6. Upload a duly signed Letter of Authorization
7. Mandatory payment: A Physician should pay SR400, and a non-Physician should pay SR350 (all payments must be made by credit card)
8. Please note that you must print out the receipt that was sent to your email address. The receipt must be presented to your employer as proof that you have started the process. The receipt is important without it your application may not be processed.
STILL ON, HOW TO MIGRATE TO SAUDI ARABIA AS A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER
THINGS TO KNOW AND GUARD AGAINST WHEN LIVING IN SAUDI ARABIA
1. Please note that Saudi Arabia is an important Islamic country that housed the two holiest Islamic sites in Mecca and Medina, therefore things are done strictly in the Islamic ways. If you cannot abide by them seriously, search for a job elsewhere.
2. Mind your own business: When you’re in Saudi Arabia it’s better to face what brought you here, avoid dabbling in their political system or way of life generally.
3. Dress decently females should avoid wearing clothes above their knees and let them cover their arms.
4. Avoid drinking alcohol in the open. If you have it consume it alone in your apartment.
5. Friday is a work-free day. The business of the day is Juma’at Service, if you cannot join them better stay in your apartment.
6. If you have an Israeli visa in your international passport you may find it difficult to enter Saudi Arabia. If you must visit Israel get their visa stamp in a separate paper.
7. If you’re a lover boy who must always kiss the opposite sex in the open don’t go to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
That’s all for now on how to migrate to Saudi Arabia as a medical Practitioner
- How To Make an Easy Entry Into The UK
- How To Change Name On Nigeria Passport
- Countries That Allow Conditional Citizenship By Marriage
- Travel To Saudi Arabia From Nigeria Step By Step Guide
- Top 15 Passport Offices In Nigeria Where You Can Get A Passport Fast
Tags: How to migrate to Saudi Arabia as a medical Practitioner