If you’re interested in travelling to the Kingdom of Thailand you need a visa to enter because Nigeria does not have a visa abolition agreement with Thailand. This is how to apply for Thailand visa in Nigeria.
Regardless of the category of visa, you’re applying for, the following documents are the standard requirements by the embassy of Thailand in Nigeria for any ordinary intending travellers originating from Nigeria.
How To Apply For Thailand Visa In Nigeria
- An International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages
- An application form carefully filled and signed
- Four recently acquired passport-sized photograph
- Original certificate of clearance obtained from Nigeria National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
- Obtain a certificate of criminal clearance from Nigeria police.
(Note that you will pay service charges at NDLEA and Nigeria Police to obtain the certificates)
- Submit duly signed original copies of your Bank account details from your bank, and a reference letter issued and signed by the Bank authority.
- Present a letter of reference from your company, indicating your designation, your present salary, how long you’ve stayed with the company. If self-employed your financial status, and tax returns must be attached.
- Letter of invitation from your business partner in Thailand, stating your reasons for the visit and your relationship. If you’re visiting a relation a letter of invitation is required from the person
- Original international health certificate of yellow fever vaccination
- Confirmed return ticket
- Address and the telephone number of your business associate
- Confirmed hotel reservation
Note that the documents you’re submitting must be certified by the notary public and the Nigeria Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Still on HOW TO APPLY FOR THAILAND VISA IN NIGERIA: PROCEDURE FOR VISA APPLICATION
- Complete and signed the visa application
- Submit all the required documents
- Be sure all the required documents are genuine
- Get the date of invitation for an interview by the embassy
- Pay the non-refundable visa fee
- Allow five working days for the embassy to process your visa application
Types of visa you can obtain at the Thailand Embassy in Nigeria
Diplomatic visa, Tourist visa, Transit visa, Non – immigrant visa, immigrant visa, Official visa, Courtesy visa. Non-Quota immigrant visa.
Thailand Embassy In Nigeria Address & Contact Details
Like most other countries that have its embassy in Nigeria, the embassy of Thailand is also located in Abuja. If you want to visit Thailand for business or leisure, you will need to have a Thai visa as a Nigerian. This visa issued to you can be a tourist visa, marriage visa, business visa or a sports visa which many Nigerians obtain to teach soccer/football skills in Thailand. You need more information, then Speak to the staff at the embassy as to the requirements for each visa.
- Thailand Embassy in Nigeria is known as the Royal Thai Embassy.
The only Thailand representation in Nigeria is Thailand’s embassy in Abuja, also the Thai embassy is one of the 178 foreign representations in Nigeria; one of one hundred and eight (108) foreign representations in Abuja and at the same time The Thai embassy in Abuja is one of one hundred and ninety-four (194) Thai diplomatic and consular representations abroad.
ADDRESS OF EMBASSY THAILAND IN NIGERIA
You can locate the Royal Thai Embassy in Abuja at:
- No. 24, Tennesse Crescent,
Off Panama Street,
- Telephone number Consular section is +234 706 308 0501
- Office hours for submission of application: Monday to Friday:
9.00 a.m. to 12. 00 noon.
- Office hours for collection of visa: Monday to Friday:
2.00 p.m to 3.00p.m
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Consular Section Tel: (+234) 706 308 0403), (+234) 706 308 0501
- Website: www.thaiembassynigeria.com
Application for Visa: Application for visas can only be submitted from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Mondays to Fridays
Collection of Visa: The collection of Visas is from Mon-Fri 2:00-3:00.
The presence of an embassy in a country connotes that a group of people from one country is present in another country to represent the sending country officially in the receiving nation. The embassy is the main office of a country’s diplomatic representatives to another country, usually located in the receiving nation’s capital city.
Thailand is a preferred destination for many tourists due to the fact that it is safe, clean and endowed with favourable weather. There are so many historical and amazing places to visit with a wonderful and serene atmosphere.
If you’re looking for a country to relocate to for your retirement, industrialized Kingdom of Thailand is a place for you.
Thailand is referred to officially as the kingdom of Thailand; it was formerly known as Siam. It is a country located at the centre of the Southeast Asian Indochinese Peninsula and it comprises 76Provinces. The landmass is measured to be 513,120 km 2 (198,120 sq mi) and it has a population of over 68 million people making Thailand the 50th largest country in the world by total area and the 21st-most-populous country. Bangkok is the capital and largest city, a special administrative area. Thailand is bordered by Myanmar and Laos to the north, to the east by Laos and Cambodia, and the Gulf of Thailand and Malaysia border it to the south, and the Andaman Sea and the southern extremity of Myanmar border it to the west. Also, Thailand’s maritime boundaries include Vietnam in the Gulf of Thailand to the southeast, and Indonesia and India on the Andaman Sea to the southwest. Although nominally a constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy, the most recent coup in 2014 established a de facto military dictatorship in the country.
If you are interested to pay a visit to Thailand then you can pin down the address above and go to the Thai embassy to submit and collect your application. More so Thailand Embassy In Nigeria has also located in Abuja the Federal Capital Territory as well as the administrative capital of the nation.
For more information about Thailand, you can contact the Embassy of Thailand in Nigeria website.
- GERMAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA ( Contacts Address Phone Number and More )
- VIETNAM EMBASSY IN NIGERIA – VISA SERVICE INFORMATION INFORMATION
- HOW TO APPLY FOR INDIA VISA IN NIGERIA
- INDONESIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, LOCATIONS, ADDRESS AND MORE
Tags: Contact Of Thailand Embassy in Nigeria, How to apply for Thailand visa in Nigeria