This is how to apply for Slovakia Visa in Nigeria. Travelling to Slovakia a landlocked country situated in Central Europe and a prominent member of European Union require obtaining visa to enter. Whatever the nature of your travel to the former Czechoslovakia, be it business, studies, tourism, visiting or conferences you should process an entry visa, for easy entry.
IMPORTANT NOTICE- SLOVAKIA EMBASSY DOES NOT ISSUE VISA IN NIGERIA
When applying for Slovakia visa in Nigeria the first important thing to bear in mind is that the Slovakia Embassy in Nigeria does not involve in the issuance of visa all enquiries and application must be channels through the Embassy of Sweden Visa Application Centre.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SLOVAKIA VISA IN NIGERIA
– The first step is to download the visa application form online.
– Carefully complete the form online and print out the hard copy.
– Make sure you date and personally sign the form and attach the following documents:
SLOVAKIA VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
2. Two recently taken photograph sized photographs with white background.
3. Travel medical insurance with minimum coverage of € 30,000 covering the whole of Schengen area.
4. Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Slovakia. Or proof that you can take care of yourself or you have relative that can provide for you during your stay in Slovakia.
5. Your bank account statement for the last 6 months duly endorsed by the Bank.
6. Police clearance certificate.
7. Photocopies of all previous visas in your passport.
8. Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
9. Proof of hotel reservation for the duration of your stay in Slovakia or evidence of private accommodation from your person in Slovakia.
10. Proof of flight booking, indicating the airline, departure and arrival dates. (Please note that you are not expected to buy tickets in advance until you obtain the visa)
11. Written statement for the purpose of visit, or why do want to travel to Slovakia.
12. An under-age person travelling alone or accompanied by a guardian must present:
– Original birth certificate
– Letter of consent from both parents
– Attach the photocopy of the parent’s identity card or data page of their passports.
– The visa application form must be sign by the guardian.
13. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS TRAVELLER’S VISA APPLICATION.
– Original letter of invitation from your business partner or the organisation inviting you, stating the purpose of your visit and the duration and their willingness to undertake your financial responsibility.
– Photocopy of the company’s certificate of incorporation.
– Your tax clearance certificate.
– Proof of commercial activities and recent business dealings such as frequent contacts and recent correspondence.
14. Additional requirements for applicant participating in Conferences, Seminars, Cultural events and congresses: Original letter of invitation from an organisation in Slovakia permitting you to attend events connected with your profession, evidence of registration and tickets for the event.
15. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENT VISA.
– Original letter of admission or acceptance of offer.
– Your original birth certificate.
– Evidence of payment of school fees (part payment or full)
– Original and photocopies of all documents used in processing the school admission.
– if you’re under sponsorship, letter of sponsor from the person.
– Evidence of financial capabilities from the sponsor to cover the duration of your studies.
– Bank account statement from the sponsor for the last 6 months.
– Any other documents as may be demanded by the embassy.
16. Additional requirements for applicant visiting a relative or friend in Slovakia:
– Proof of family tie between you and the invitee, such as birth certificate of the same name, marriage certificate or photographs
– The person should send a form tag “invitation” duly completed and signed by him.
17. Applicant travelling on tourism:
– You must produce a comprehensive travel plan.
– Proof of continuous employment in Nigeria
– Your letter of leave duly endorsed by your employer.
18. Teachers and lecturers should produce original letter of introduction from their institution.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR SLOVAKIA VISA IN NIGERIA
After the compilation and collation of all the required documents you must submit them personally at the Sweden Visa application Centre in your area of jurisdiction.
ADDRESSES OF SWEDEN VISA APPLICATION CENTRE IN NIGERIA
Swedish Visa Application Centre,
No 38, Lobito Crescent,
Submission hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m.
Swedish Visa Application Centre,
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Lekki Phase 1,
Submission hours: Monday to Friday 08.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m.
Passport Collection hours: Monday to Friday, 11.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING AT THE POINT OF SUBMISSION
1. Pay a non-refundable visa processing fee of #21,000 for adults, children aged between 6 and 12 years #12,000. The fee should be paid at the designated Bank located at visa application centre
2. Do the biometric fingerprint at the VAC.
3. Go with the exact amount because most of them doesn’t give change at the VAC.
4. Be sure all the required documents you’re submitting are completed and genuine.
5. All the documents you’re submitting should come with a set of photocopies.
6. Note that visa interview is mandatory for some applicants.
7. Be sure your visa application form is date and sign by you.
8. It is advisable you do the submission of your application well ahead of your travel to allow time for visa processing.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Slovakia is a country worth visiting. According to Wikipedia “Slovakia is a high income advanced economy with a very high human Development Index, a very high standard of living and perform favourably in measurements of civil liberties, press freedom, Internet freedom, Democratic governance and peacefulness ”
It is a country you will like to consider in relocation after retirement. A safe and beautiful place to study, invest or work with peace of mind.
That’s all for now on How to apply for Slovakia visa in Nigeria, for more information you can contact this website.
- HOW TO APPLY FOR SLOVENIA VISA FROM NIGERIA
- SWITZERLAND VISA FEES IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO AVOID IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS IN EUROPEAN AIRPORT
- UK PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES
- HOW TO AVOID VISA REJECTION
Tags: How to apply for Slovakia visa in Nigeria.