HOW TO APPLY FOR SINGAPORE VISA FROM NIGERIA
If the City-State of Singapore is your next business or tourism destination, you definitely need a visa to enter, or you want to find out about a country where it is not too difficult to acquire it citizenship you should check out Singapore. A country that has scored first in almost everything, very fascinating but very expensive to live. We at facts36.com are here to explain to you different ways on how to apply for Singapore visa from Nigeria.
We shall also tell you briefly how you can become a Singaporean.
Types of visa you can apply for.
1. Short term Visa: This type of visa can be sub divided into social and business visa. They are valid for one month and the holder cannot engage in working activities.
2. Permanent resident visa: This is the type of visa that allows the holder to stay for a long period and he or she can engage in full-time work or studies subject to regularization.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SINGAPORE VISA FROM NIGERIA.
For any applicant for Singapore short term visas, there are two options available.
Option one. Apply through the Singapore Embassy in Nigeria.
Option two. Applying online.
APPLYING THROUGH THE SINGAPORE EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
This is the usual way of placing in application through the Embassy and providing all the basic requirements as follows:
1. Get the Singapore visa application form.
2. Carefully fill in your details and ensure all questions are answered correctly and append your signature at the end.
3. Attach the following required documents:
– An international passport with six months validity and unused visa pages.
– Two recently taken passport sized photograph with white background.
– Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
– Police clearance certificate.
– Bank account statement for six months duly signed by the Bank.
– Tax clearance certificate.
– Evidence of accommodation arrangement or booking, indicating the location and date of arrival.
– Evidence of flight booking indicating departure and arrival dates.
– Evidence of Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Singapore.
– Evidence of payment for the processing of your visa.
Additional requirements for applicant on vacation.
– Letter of introduction from your employer, indicating your designation, your leave letter, when you are starting and ending your leave.
– Your company identity cards.
– All documents from your company must come in official letter headed papers.
– Other documents as may be required by the embassy.
Additional requirements for business travellers:
– Letter of invitation from your business partner in Singapore.
– Photocopy of the company’s certificate of incorporation.
– Company’s tax clearance certificate.
– Evidence of business dealings between you and the company in Singapore.
– If your partner is responsible for your accommodation, the company poi provide a proof.
– The name and designation of the signatory must be clearly stated.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR SINGAPORE VISA FROM NIGERIA
After the collation of all the required documents you’re to take them to the Singapore Embassy in Abuja.
You have to contact the Embassy’s website to know if you need the followings:
1. An appointment before submission.
2. An interview for the visa.
3. Finally, the system of passport collection.
4. Please contact the Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Nigeria, by visiting: www.mfa.gov.sg/nigeria.
5. You can reach the Embassy through this mail address: Singapore.email@example.com
Their opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Visa Application submission: Monday to Friday – 9.00a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Passport Collection: Monday to Friday – 3.00 p.m. to 4.00 pm.
ADDRESS OF SINGAPORE EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
No. 81-A, Younis Balogun Street,
Off Ajose Adeogun Street,
Telephone numbers: +234 1 461 0818, +234 1 461 9088, +234 809 967 8888.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR SINGAPORE VISA FROM NIGERIA.
The second option is to apply online through an online website: www.singerporevisaonline.sg.
According to the website, when you fill in your details online through them, you’re sure of quick service and results.
Your passport is not needed or other required documents, few minutes after the submission of the completed visa application form, you will receive a confirmation letter, afterwards the visa sticker shall be sent through the postal service, to address supplied by you.
VISA FEES AND PAYMENT
If you use the singaporevisaonline.sg expect to pay visa processing fee of US$100 and allows two weeks or 9 – 12 working days for the processing of your visa.
Please note that the inclusive of all Government charges, file processing, submission fees.
WARNING: Please before using this option of processing your visa online, find out more about the system from the Singapore Embassy in Nigeria, to proof the authenticity of this methods because it look very smooth.
ACQUIRING SINGAPORE CITIZENSHIP
If it is your desire to acquired citizenship of Singapore, it could be made possible if you can attain one of the following conditions:
1. Obtain a permanent resident by establishing a business recognised or approved by the Government. That is, you invest reasonably in Singapore.
2. Secure employment. (Expecially professionals with specific skilled) That is, you are a holder of Employment Pass.
3. Marry a Singaporean. That is, a spouse of a Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident.
4. Student studying In Singapore . That is, an interested student studying in Singapore and decided to stay before or after his studies.
All individuals illustrated above, after two years of continuous stay or residence without any criminal or legal issues in Singapore, are at liberty to apply to become a naturalised citizen of Singapore.
THE DOWN SIDE OF YOUR CHOICE
The down side of your decision to acquire a Singapore citizenship is that, you have to renounced the citizenship of the country you came from because Singapore does not recognise dual citizenship.
The choice is yours
- Happy https://facts36.com/south-african-passport-visa-free-countries/
Tags: How To apply for Singapore visa from Nigeria