For any Nigerians travelling to Hungary a country in East Central Europe and a member of European Union for business, tourism, visiting or studies you must obtain a visa to enter because there is no visa abolition agreement between Nigeria and Hungary. That’s why facts36.com is here to analyze how to apply for Hungary visa in Nigeria.
TYPES OF VISAS YOU CAN OBTAIN AT THE HUNGARIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
- 1. Short-term Visa – includes:
- Business visa
- Tourist visa
- Visiting visa
- Conference visa
- Cultural visa
- Medical Treatment visa
- 2. Long-term visa – includes:
- Student visa
- Employment visa
- Family reunion visa
- Relocation visa
HOW TO APPLY FOR HUNGARY VISA IN NIGERIA
- The first step is to download the Hungary visa application form.
- Carefully fill in your particulars online and print out the hard copy.
- Attach the following documents:
HUNGARY VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
- Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
- Two recently taken passport sized photograph with white background (preferably at the VAC)
- Photocopy of all your previous visas
- Evidence of flight booking indicating the airline, departure and arrival dates.
- Evidence of hotel reservation in Hungary
- Medical insurance with a minimum coverage of € 30,000 covering the whole Schengen area.
- Evidence of Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Hungary.
- Explain in details the purpose of your travel to Hungary.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANT ON VISITING
- Letter of invitation from the person inviting you
- Photocopy of the data page of the person’s International passport or national identity card or residence card.
- The letter must indicate the purpose and the duration of your visit to Hungary.
- Your tax clearance certificate.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS TRAVELLERS
- Letter of invitation from the company or organization Hungary.
- The letter should be written on company’ official letter headed papers and indicate the purpose and duration of your visit.
- Proof if the company is ready to bear your financial responsibility while in Hungary.
- The photocopy of the company’s certificate of incorporation.
- The company’s Bank account statement for the last 6 months.
- Your tax clearance certificate
- Evidence of previous business dealings with the company in Hungary.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR HUNGARY STUDENT VISA
- Evidence of Letter of admission or acceptance of an offer from a University or College in Hungary.
- Evidence of part or full payment of school fees
- Original and photocopies of all documents and credentials used in processing the admission.
- Your birth certificate.
- Letter of sponsorship from your parents or guardian
- Bank account statement for the past six months sufficient to cover your financial needs during your studies.
- Be ready to attend the visa interview.
- Be ready to submit yourself for biometric fingerprint before submitting your application.
- Self-addressed envelopes.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANT GOING ON MEDICAL TREATMENT.
- Medical appointment from a hospital in Hungary
- An official letter stating that the Hospital is Hungary is ready and capable of performing medical treatment the applicant is in need of.
- A written report from your personal doctor in Nigeria stating the reason for urgent medical treatment in Hungary.
- Evidence of advanced payment for the treatment, accommodation and additional insurance coverage.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR HUNGARY VISA IN NIGERIA
After the collation of all the required documents, you’re to submit them personally at the embassy of Hungary visa application centre.
Please note the following at the point of submission:
- Ensure you pay the required visa application processing fee and other charges as the embassy deemed it necessary.
- Ensure you go with the exact amount because most of them don’t give change.
- Submit yourself for biometric fingerprint at the centre.
- Ensure that all the required documents you’re submitting are completed, genuine and duly signed by you.
- Ensure you submit your application well ahead of time to allow the embassy to start processing your application to avoid disappointment.
- Finally note that interview is compulsory for the most applicant, therefore be prepared.
ADDRESS OF THE EMBASSY OF HUNGARY IN NIGERIA
- NO. 61, Jose Marti Crescent,
- Telephone number: +234 9 314 1180, +234 803 305 9958, +234 803 306 3028
- Office hours: Monday to Friday 8.00a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Shop f-5, Victoria Garden City,
- Telephone numbers: +234 1 461 9618, +234 1 461 9617
- Office hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Please note that due to the coronavirus pandemic ravaging most European countries currently, travelling to Hungary and most member of the European union are currently on hold, therefore it’s advisable to wait until there is a green light on European travel.
That’s all on How to apply for Hungary visa in Nigeria for more information you may contact the Embassy of Hungary in Nigeria website.
- HONG KONG PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES 2018 FULL LIST
- HOW TO APPLY FOR ALGERIA VISA IN NIGERIA
- LIVING AND WORKING IN GERMANY
- HOW TO APPLY FOR FINLAND VISA IN NIGERIA
- LIVING AND WORKING IN NORWAY
Tags: How To Apply For Hungary Visa In Nigeria.