If you are travelling to Georgia a country situated at the intersection of Eastern Europe and Western Asia, that shared border with Turkey to the South and with Azerbaijan to the south-east, and your country is not one of those that have a visa-free agreement with Georgia, prepared to obtain a visa to enter. We at facts36.com are here to explain to you how to apply for Georgia visa
WHERE IS GEORGIA?
Georgia with the capital at Tbilisi is a country located at the intersection of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. A relatively small country with population of about 4,3 million inhabitants. Formerly a region under the Soviet Socialist rule. The official language is Georgian, while Russian is widely spoken. Georgia does not have an Embassy in Nigeria. Therefore you can can only apply for Georgia Visa by Cable.
What is a cable visa?
A Cable visa is the type of visa you obtain by electronic means, the advantage is that you are not appearing in the embassy and do not need to forward your international passport. The processing is done entirely by email online.
ADVANTAGES OF GEORGIA E-VISAS
1. Because Georgia embassies are not available in many countries her Foreign Affairs Ministry launched e-visa portal enables short-term visitors to obtain a visa in an effortless way.
2. You can process and obtain your visa anywhere there are Internet connections.
3. You do not need an appointment or a visit to the embassy.
4. Filling of form and uploading of your documents are done on the net.
5. You do not need to forward your original international passport.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GEORGIA VISA
1. Download the Georgia visa application form on the Georgia Ministry of Foreign Affairs e-visa portal.
2. Complete the online form comprehensively.
3. Wait for email verification and confirmation.
3. Make an online payment. (the exact amount we do not have information right now, get it in the downloaded form)
4. Wait for the result.
5. If successful, printing out the ready e-visa.
6. You’re qualified to travel to Georgia.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR GEORGIA E-VISA
GEORGIA VISA REQUIREMENTS
The following are the required documents you’re to take along when you’re ready to travel to Georgia.
1. Your International passport with at least 6 months validity.
2. Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
3. Your two recently acquired passport sized photographs with clear background.
4. The computer print out of the E-visa.
5. Your return ticket.
6. Evidence of hotel reservation
7. Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Georgia.
Furthermore on how to apply for Georgia visa
Please note the following prior to travel.
1. The e-visa is valid for short – stay only, less than 90 days.
2. You can not apply for evisa if you’re inside the territory of Georgia (don’t allow anybody to apply for you in Georgia)
3. Be sure you have all your required documents with you on arrival at the airport or border, for presentation to the immigration officers for verifications, and not inside your luggage, to avoid delay.
That’s all on how to apply for a Georgia visa for more information you can contact the Georgia Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- HOW TO APPLY FOR AZERBAIJAN VISA FROM NIGERIA
- HOW TO LIVE AND WORK IN SINGAPORE
- HOW TO BECOME A CANADIAN CITIZEN
Tags: How To Apply For Georgia Visa