HOW TO APPLY FOR EGYPT VISA IN NIGERIA
Are you planning to travel to Egypt for the purpose of touring, visiting, business or studies. You must get a visa at the Egyptian Embassy before departing Nigeria because Egypt does not have visa abolition agreement with Nigeria and the policy of visa on arrival is no longer operating, so How To Apply For Egypt Visa In Nigeria .
HOW TO GET EGYPT VISA IN NIGERIA
- The first step is that you must have an international passport with six months validity and at least two unused visa pages.
- Get an online Egyptian embassy visa application form.
- Fill your details correctly in the form.
- If you’re visiting a relation, friend or organisation you must get a letter of invitation.
- Get two recently acquired passport sized photograph.
- Get a duly signed Nigeria port health issuance certificate, popularly called ‘yellow card’.
- A printout copy of confirmed hotel reservation.
- Attached a copy of letter of introduction from your employer indicating your designation, and duration of your holiday or leave from the company . If you’re self-employed you need a copy of your tax certificate. And if you’re going for studies, a copy of letter of admission and evidence of payment of school fees is needed.
- Get a recently acquired bank statement duly signed by your bank.
- Attached the receipt of the visa fee of the Egyptian Embassy.
- A non Nigerian applying from Nigeria must submit and includes copy of his valid visa in Nigeria
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR EGYPT VISA IN NIGERIA
After you collate your required documents, you must submit them. personally at the Egyptian Embassy in Abuja.
At the point of submission, an interview date shall be scheduled for you, afterwards you will be given a date to collect your passport.
IS EGYPT IN MIDDLE EAST OR AFRICA?
Egypt is a strategically important country to visit or to commence your journey to other countries of the world. Egypt although a key member of the African Union but realistically an important country of the Middle East. Many Arab organisations have their headquarters in Cairo. It’s very close to Israel, Turkey and most Mediterranean Europe.
It’s a popular believe that Egypt epitomised world civilization, one of the world oldest functional University is in Egypt. Al-Azhar University in Cairo has been contributing immensely to the science educational development of the world youth and many scientists and medical personells from Nigeria are beneficiaries of the high quality education provided by Al-Azhar University of Cairo, Egypt.
Al-Azhar University is one of the finest world heritage to visit in a life time.
That’s all on How To Apply For Egypt Visa In Nigeria
Tags: How To Apply For Egypt Visa In Nigeria