Are you planning to travel to Egypt for the purpose of touring, visiting, business or studies? You must get a visa at the Egyptian Embassy before departing Nigeria because Egypt does not have visa abolition agreement with Nigeria and the policy of visa on arrival is no longer operating, therefore this is How To Apply For Egypt Visa In Nigeria.
HOW TO GET EGYPT VISA IN NIGERIA
- The first step is that you must have an international passport with six months validity and at least two unused visa pages.
- Get an online Egyptian embassy visa application form.
- Fill your details correctly in the form.
- If you’re visiting a relation, friend or organisation you must get a letter of invitation.
- Get two recently acquired passport sized photograph.
- Get a duly signed Nigeria port health issuance certificate, popularly called ‘yellow card’.
- A printout copy of confirmed hotel reservation.
- Attached a copy of the letter of introduction from your employer indicating your designation, and duration of your holiday or leave from the company. If you’re self-employed you need a copy of your tax certificate. And if you’re going for studies, a copy of a letter of admission and evidence of payment of school fees is needed.
- Get a recently acquired bank statement duly signed by your bank.
- Attached the receipt of the visa fee of the Egyptian Embassy.
- A non-Nigerian applying from Nigeria must submit and includes a copy of his valid visa in Nigeria
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR EGYPT VISA IN NIGERIA
After you collate your required documents, you must submit them personally at the Egyptian Embassy in Abuja.
At the point of submission, an interview date shall be scheduled for you, afterwards, you will be given a date to collect your passport.
IS EGYPT IN MIDDLE EAST OR AFRICA?
Egypt is a strategically important country to visit or to commence your journey to other countries of the world. Egypt although a key member of the African Union but realistically an important country of the Middle East. Certainly an Arab country, with many Arab organisations having their headquarters in Cairo. It’s very close to Israel, Turkey and most Mediterranean European countries.
It’s a popular belief that Egypt epitomised world civilization, one of the world oldest functional University is in Egypt. Al-Azhar University in Cairo has been contributing immensely to the science educational development of the world youth and many scientists and medical personnel from Nigeria are beneficiaries of the high-quality education provided by Al-Azhar University of Cairo, Egypt.
Al-Azhar University is one of the finest world heritage to visit in a lifetime.
That’s all for now on How To Apply For Egypt Visa In Nigeria
- TURKISH EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, ADDRESS, VISA INFORMATION SERVICES AND MORE
- TRAVEL TO EGYPT FROM NIGERIA STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- TRAVEL TO SAUDI ARABIA FROM NIGERIA STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- HOW TO APPLY FOR GERMAN VISA IN NIGERIA
- LIVING AND WORKING IN ESTONIA-CITIZENS OF NON-EU COUNTRIES
Tags: How To Apply For Egypt Visa In Nigeria