Travelling to the amazing city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates required obtaining a visa to enter which is not difficult to obtain if the person knows how to go about it. Regardless of your reasons for going to this modern Arab city, be it a honeymoon, Medical vacation, visiting, tourism, conference, business, relocation, work or studies, we at facts36.com are here to explain comprehensively how to apply for Dubai visa from Nigeria.
TYPES OF VISA YOU CAN APPLY FOR
1. TRANSIT VISA: This is a type of visa for passengers stopping over in Dubai for a few days. It is valid for 96 hours or 4 days and it is a single entry. It is popular with sailors or airline crews.
2. TOURIST VISA:
a. Single Entry Short term visa. Valid for 14 days
b. Single entry short-term visa. Valid for 30 days
3. VISITOR VISA: For applicants visiting UAE on invitation from family, relative or friend. It is valid for 90 days and cannot be renewed.
4. WORK VISA: It is for an applicant who secured employment in Dubai. Its validity depends on the duration or term of employment.
5. STUDENT VISA: It is for an applicant seeking to study on a full-time basis. It’s valid for the entire period of your study in Dubai.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM NIGERIA
1. The foremost thing to do is to download the Dubai visa application form online.
2. Carefully complete the form include all your details as factual as possible.
3. Attach two recently acquired passport sized coloured photographs with white background – dimensions (4.3cm x 5.5cm) Be sure you write your names and passport number at the back
4. Attach the following documents:
DUBAI GENERAL VISA REQUIREMENTS
– Your International passport (e-passport only) with more than 6 months validity.
– Photocopy of the data page of your passport
– Evidence of a confirmed Emirates Airline ticket.
– Travel Record. Provide evidence of your travel records, been in places such as UAE, USA, UK, Australia, Canada or Schengen countries are advantages to fast-track your application.
– Letter from your Bank indicating that you have sufficient funds to finance yourself throughout your entire stay in Dubai.
– Your Bank account statement for the last 6 months is duly stamped and signed by the Bank.
An employee travelling should provide an introduction letter and payslip duly signed by his employer.
Additional requirements for applicants travelling on the invitation:
– Letter of invitation from your relative or friend legally resident in Dubai.
– A copy of the labour contract attested by the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in Dubai.
– In the case of a woman or man travelling to meet a spouse, a marriage certificate must be provided. The provision of wedding photographs will be an added advantage.
– An underage person must produce a birth certificate.
– Letter of consent from both parents for the under-age person travelling unaccompanied or with a guardian.
– Photocopy of the parent’s identity card or data page of their passports
Additional requirements for an applicant applying for a Student visa.
– Letter of admission or acceptance of an offer from a University or College in Dubai.
– Evidence of payment of school fees ( part or full payment)
– Your birth certificate.
– If you’re under sponsorship – Letter of sponsorship from your parents or guardian.
– Your sponsor’s Bank account statement for the last 6 months is duly endorsed by the Bank.
– All your academic credentials used in processing the admission
– Attestation letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Nigeria
– Police clearance certificate.
Additional requirements for applicants travelling for medical purposes
1. Original letter of medical appointment from a hospital in Dubai
2. An official letter stating that the Hospital is ready and capable of performing the medical treatment the applicant is searching for.
3. A written report from your doctor in Nigeria explaining the reasons for urgent medical treatment in Dubai
4. Evidence of advanced payment for the treatment.
5. Proof of accommodation and insurance coverage.
In all cases, you may be required to provide a written document stating the purpose of your visit
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM NIGERIA
When you completed the collation and compilation of all the required documents and the application form, you have to submit them at the Dubai Visa Application Centre
ADDRESS OF THE DUBAI VISA APPLICATION CENTRE
Block 94, Plot 23, Providence Street,
Lekki Phase 1,
Submission hours: 8.00 a.m. to 3.00.p.m.
No. 2, Columbine Close,
Off Colorado Street,
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM NIGERIA
Please note the following before submission:
Pay a non-refundable visa processing fee of:
Transit visa #23,000 USD $63
Tourist visa #30,000 USD $83
Visiting visa #63,000 USD $175
2. Be sure you have the photocopies of the data page and the last page of your passport and your confirmed airline ticket.
3. Ensure that all the documents you’re submitting are completed and genuine
1. Allows 3 – 4 working days for processing of short-stay visas
2. There is a possibility of tracking your application online by entering your ‘Reference Number’ and your ‘Passport Expiry date.
- LIVING AND WORKING IN THE NETHERLANDS
- TYPES OF JOBS YOU CAN GET IN DUBAI AND WHY IS IT THAT MOST EMPLOYERS ALWAYS HOLD ON TO YOUR PASSPORTS
- HOW TO APPLY FOR AZERBAIJAN VISA FROM NIGERIA
- HOW TO LIVE AND WORK IN SINGAPORE
- TOP 15 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT DUBAI
Tags: HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM NIGERIA