This is how to apply for Czech Republic Visa in Nigeria. Travelling to the Central European country of Czech Republic entails obtaining visa to enter, because Czech Republic is a member of the European Union with its Schengen visa system.
TYPE OF VISAS YOU CAN APPLY FOR AT THE CZECH REPUBLIC EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
1. SHORT TERM VISA: This is the type of visa which allows the holder to stay in the Czech Republic or other Schengen area for a period not exceeding 90 days. It could be single entry, two entries or multiple entries. Such as Tourist visa, Conference visa, Transit visa, Cultural visa, Events visa, visiting visa, business visa and medical visa.
2. LONG TERM VISA: This is a type of visa that allows the holder to stay for a long period, beyond 90 days. Examples are Student visa, Employment visa, Family reunion visa, Re-entry visa, and Marriage visa.
Regardless of the category of visa you’re applying for, the following are the steps to follow when applying for Czech Republic visa in Nigeria:
1. The foremost thing to do is to go online and download the visa application form.
2. You can obtain it by visiting the Czech Republic embassy website.
3. Carefully fill in your particulars and clearly states your reasons for choosing the Czech Republic, at the end do not forget to append your signature. Please note that an under-age form must be signed by their parents or guardian before the submission.
4. Attach the following documents:
1. An International passport with at least 3 months validity and unused visa pages.
2. Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
3. One recently acquired passport sized coloured photograph with white background. The photograph must be glued not stapled to the application form. And must be of high quality.
4. Travel medical insurance, with minimum coverage of €30,000 obtainable from a reputable insurance company in Nigeria.
5. Evidence of paid accommodation for the duration of your stay in the Czech Republic. If your relation is accommodating you, he must forward his or her ID and passport and other proof that he is capable of taking care of you during your stay.
6. Evidence of flight return ticket booking, specify the airline, arrival and departure dates.
7. Original last 3 months statement of account from your bank, duly signed by the Bank authority.
8. An employee travelling must produce a letter of introduction from his employer, letter of official leave and his last 3 months pay slips.
9. Letter of invitation from the person or organisation inviting you, duly signed by the person and stating your relationship and indicate how long you’re to stay with him or her and ready to take care of your financial responsibility.
10. If you’re visiting your relation, husband or wife, you must provide birth or marriage certificate proving the legal relationship between you and the person in the Czech Republic
11. An under-age person travelling unaccompanied or with a guardian, a letter of consent from both parents is required. Also the original and photocopy of the childbirth certificate and the data page of both parent’s passports.
12. Additional requirement for a business traveller applicant: Tax clearance certificate, Certificate of incorporation, evidence of commercial activities in Nigeria and recent business contacts. Continuous business relationship with the organisation or partner that invites the applicant.
13. If you’re going on tour, evidence of sufficient funds to finance you for the entire period you’re staying in Europe.
14. Photocopies of all your previous visas (if any)
15. If you’re going for Conferences, Seminars, Fairs etc. A letter of invitation from the organization authorised you to attend events connected with your profession. And evidence of registration and entry tickets for events.
16. If you’re a foreigner legally residing in Nigeria, photocopy of your valid residence permit must be attached.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR CZECH REPUBLIC VISA IN NIGERIA
After the compilation and collation of all the required documents, you have to set aside a day for submission personally at the Czech Republic embassy Visa Application Centre.
Please note the following points beforehand in your visa application:
1 Pay the non-refundable visa application processing fee.
2. You have to scan the bank receipt of the visa application fee.
3. Note that visiting the Czech Republic Embassy in Nigeria is strictly by appointment, therefore you must complete the online visa appointment booking for submitting your application form.
4. Ensure that all the required documents you’re submitting are completed, genuine and duly signed by you.
5. Note further that all the original documents you’re submitting must come with a set of photo copies.
6. Be ready to submit yourself for biometric fingerprint formality
6. Finally, it is advisable that you submit in advance well ahead of your travel. Leave 14 working days for the visa processing to avoid disappointment.
ADDRESS OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
No. 5, Gnassingbe Eyadema Street.
Telephone number +234 703 757 1096
Email address: email@example.com
News Alert! !!! It is important to note that the VISA POINT booking system of the Czech Republic Embassy in Nigeria has been terminated.
Therefore registration of appointments to submit an application for a visa will not be executed using VISA POINT system anymore.
A new system to submit an application for visa is been work out by the Czech Republic Embassy in Nigeria.
Keep checking the embassy’s website for the new system.
Furthermore, concerning the coronavirus pandemic ravaging the world currently, it is advisable to check the latest status of the country you intend to travel, equally endeavour to equip yourself with all the necessary tests and obtain a coronavirus clearance certificate before travelling out of your country of residence to avoid refused entry.
That’s all for now on How to apply for Czech Republic visa in Nigeria.
- HOW TO APPLY FOR GERMAN VISA IN NIGERIA
- VFS GLOBAL NIGERIA ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- HOW TO APPLY FOR SWEDEN VISA IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR SLOVENIA VISA FROM NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR SLOVAKIA VISA IN NIGERIA
Tags: HOW TO APPLY FOR CZECH REPUBLIC VISA IN NIGERIA