Unlike some other visa application centres in Nigeria where you require an appointment to submit your application, submission of Croatia visa application doesn’t require appointment, you walk in when you are ready and submit, that’s the beauty of stress free Croatia visa application submission and that’s why we are explaining how to apply for Croatia visa in Nigeria.
Regardless of your reasons for travelling to Croatia be it business, tourism, conference, investment, visiting, medical or you’re a sojourner you need a short stay visa to enter. There is a Croatia Visa Application Centre in Nigeria where you can direct your enquiries or application.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CROATIA VISA IN NIGERIA
1. The foremost thing is to download the Croatia visa application form called ‘VisaApplicationEnglish.pdf’ online.
2. Go through the form, afterwards carefully fill in your details.
3. Remember to sign the declaration, including the place and date at the bottom.
Attach the following documents:
1. Your International passport with at least 6 months validity.
2. Two recently taken passport sized coloured photographs with white background.
3. Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
4. Attach a separate letter state the purpose and the reasons why you choose Croatia.
5. Photocopies of your previous visas (if any)
6. Medical insurance with a minimum coverage of € 30,000 covering the whole Schengen area.
7. Evidence of flight booking indicating the airline, departure and arrival dates.
8. Evidence of hotel reservation or private accommodation arrangement for the duration of your stay in Croatia.
9. Police clearance certificate.
10. Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Croatia.
11. If you’re on the invitation be ready to provide the following documents:
– Letter of invitation from your contact in Croatia
– Photocopy of the person’s International passport data page or residence permit or a valid identity card.
– Your bank account statement for the past six months
– if you’re an employee, your letter of introduction and leave pass.
– A self-employed person should present a Tax clearance certificate
12. A business traveller should present:
– A letter of invitation from your business partner or organisation in Croatia.
– Photocopy of the company’s certificate of incorporation
– Your tax clearance certificate
– Evidence of continuous business dealings with the company in Croatia.
– A written statement stating the purpose and duration of your visit.
– Bank account statement for the last 6 months duly stamped and signed by the Bank.
– If the company will be responsible for your accommodation, there must be a written proof.
14. An under-age person travelling unaccompanied or with a guardian should provide:
– An original birth certificate
– A letter of consent from both parents.
– Photocopies of the parent’s identity card or international passport.
– The guardian must be ready to sign the form before submission.
CROATIA STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS
1. Letter of admission or acceptance of an offer from a University or College in Croatia.
2. Your original birth certificate.
3. Your academic credentials.
4. Payment of school fees ( part or full payment)
5. A written statement stating why you want to study in Croatia.
6. If you’re sponsored, a letter of sponsorship from your sponsor.
7. Your sponsor’s Bank account statement for the last 6 months
8. Evidence of sufficient funds to finance you throughout your studies in Croatia.
9. Photocopies of all the documents used in processing the admission.
10. Any other documents as may be required by the Croatia embassy or their representative.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR CROATIA VISA IN NIGERIA
After the collation of all the necessary documents, you’re to submit them personally at Croatia Visa Application Centre.
Please note the following before submission:
1. Pay the visa application processing fee at the application centre.
2. Be sure all the documents you’re submitting are completed and genuine to disallowed rejection or delay of an application.
3. Ensure to do the biometric fingerprint scans.
4. All short stay visas don’t exceed 90 days.
5. If you’re applying for long-term stay such as Student visa you should be prepared for an interview and may be required to travel to the Croatia embassy in South Africa.
6. If you submit your visa application form at the centre, allow time for processing because all application collected must be forwarded to Croatia Embassy in Pretoria, South Africa for a final decision.
7. Please note that the visa processing fee and other charges are non-refundable.
8. Be sure you go with the exact amount because most of the visa application centres will not give change.
9. Finally, all original documents you’re submitting must come with a set of photo copies.
ADDRESS OF CROATIA VISA APPLICATION CENTRE
Croatia visa application centre,
No. 38, Lobito Crescent,
Submission hours: 08.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Passport Collection hours: 08.00 to 3.3.00.p.m Monday to Friday.
Telephone number +234 815 0188 800
Email address: email@example.com
THE BOTTOM LINE
Croatia according to Wikipedia is a country situated at the crossroads of Central and South East Europe, with capital Zagreb, is a Republic governed by a parliamentary system and a developed country with a very high standard of living.
UPDATE ON CROATIA AND THE SCHENGEN VISA
Croatia is a member of the European Union. However, her visa is not a Schengen visa, due to the fact that Croatia is yet to be part of the Schengen area.
According to visit-Croatia.co.uk, Croatia may join in early 2019.
Due to the current world order of coronavirus pandemic ravaging the world, the earlier arrangements for Croatia to become a Schengen zone is on hold. Despite the facts that the European commission’s willingness to allow Croatia becoming a schengen zone its unlikely this will materialised anytime soon.
- HOW TO AVOID VISA REJECTION
- LIVING AND WORKING IN NEW ZEALAND
- POLAND EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA SERVICES INFORMATIONN
- HOW TO APPLY FOR EGYPT VISA IN NIGERIA
- SOUTH KOREA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
Tags: How to apply for Croatia visa in Nigeria