HOW TO APPLY FOR BELGIUM VISA IN NIGERIA
If you are travelling to Belgium a popular and preferred destination for many Nigerian businessmen dealings in second-hand cars and spare parts you need a visa to enter. A Nigerian dealer going to Belgium need a commercial visa for unhindered entry, this is how to apply for Belgium visa in Nigeria.
TYPES OF VISA YOU CAN APPLY FOR AT THE BELGIUM VISA APPLICATION CENTRES.
SHORT TERM VISAS.
Business visa – subdivided into Commercial visa, Conference visa, Professional visa etcetera.
Visa to get married in Belgium.
LONG TERM VISA
Family reunion visa
How to apply for Belgium visa in Nigeria
In order for your visa application to be processed without delay, please follow these simple steps:
1. Download the visa application form online by visiting: www.vfsglobal-be-ng.com
2. Carefully fill in your particulars online and print out the hard copy.
3. State clearly in the declaration your reasons for choosing Belgium.
4. Signed the printout form and attach the following documents:
BELGIUM VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
2. Two recently taken passport sized photograph with white background.
3. Three photocopies of the data page of your passport.
4. Medical insurance certificate with a minimum of € 30,000 covering all the Schengen area.
5. Roundtrip Flight itinerary, indicating the flight number, the departure and arrival dates and dates of departure from Belgium (Do not purchase flight ticket before the issuance of your visa)
6. Proof of hotel reservation or accommodation throughout your stay in Belgium.
7. Evidence of Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Belgium.
8. Your bank account statement for the last 6 months duly endorsed by the Bank.
9. Police clearance certificate. 10. Evidence of civil status. Such as marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etcetera.
11. An employee travelling on vacation should provide the following additional supporting documents:
1. A letter of introduction from your employer
2. Your leave passes stamped and signed by your employer.
3. Your tax clearance certificate.
4. Your last pay slips.
5. An identity card issued by your organisation.
12. Additional requirements for applicant travelling on an invitation
1. A letter of invitation from the person inviting you.
2. Photocopy of his identity card or international passport or residence card.
3. The person should indicate in his letter your relationship, how long you’re to stay in Belgium and if he is going to be responsible for your financial needs.
4. Your tax clearance certificate.
13. An under-age child travelling unaccompanied or with a parent or guardian:
1. The parent or guardian is expected to sign the child’s visa application form.
2. The child’s original birth certificate.
3. A letter of consent from both parents.
4. All the documents must be endorsed and sealed by a notary public.
14. An applicant travelling for a medical purpose:
1. A medical appointment from a hospital in Belgium.
2. An official letter stating that the Hospital is ready and capable of performing the medical treatment the applicant is searching for.
3. A written report from your personal doctor in Nigeria explaining the reasons for urgent medical treatment in Belgium.
4. Evidence of advanced payment for the treatment, accommodation and additional insurance coverage.
15. Additional requirements for business visa:
– An original letter of invitation from the organization inviting you to Belgium.
– The letter should be written in the organisation letter headed paper, indicating the purpose and duration of your visit.
– Proof that the company is ready to take your financial responsibility.
– The company’s Bank account statement for the last 6 months.
– Your tax clearance certificate.
– Evidence of previous business dealings with the company in Belgium.
16. Additional requirements for a Student visa:
– Letter of admission or acceptance of offer of a College or University in Belgium.
– Evidence of part or full payment of school fees.
– Original and photocopies of all documents and credentials used in processing the school admission.
– Your birth certificate.
– If you’re under sponsorship – Letter of sponsorship from your parents or guardian.
– Bank account statement for the last 6 months.
– Proof of sufficient funds to finance you for the entire period of your study in Belgium.
– Any other documents as may be demanded by the embassy.
– Be prepared for the visa interview.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR BELGIUM VISA IN NIGERIA
After the compilation and collation of all the required documents, you’re to submit them personally at the Belgium Visa Application Centre in your area.
Please note the following points before submission:
1. Pay a non-refundable visa processing fee of #21,000 for adults, children aged between 6 and 12 years #12,000. The fee should be paid at the designated Bank located at visa application centre
2. Do the biometric fingerprint at the VAC.
3. Go with the exact amount because most of them don’t give change at the VAC.
4. Be sure all the required documents you’re submitting are completed and genuine.
5. All the documents you’re submitting should come with a set of photocopies.
6. Note that visa interview is mandatory for some applicants, such as Student visa, Family reunion etc.
7. Be sure your visa application form is date and sign by you.
8. It is advisable you do the submission of your application well ahead of your travel to allow time for visa processing.
9. Submit along with your application a self-addressed envelope (available at the Visa Application Centre)
Furthermore ON HOW TO APPLY FOR BELGIUM VISA IN NIGERIA
ADDRESSES OF BELGIUM EMBASSY VISA APPLICATION CENTRES IN NIGERIA
Belgium Visa Application Centre,
No. 38, Lobito Crescent,
Submission of Visa Application – Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Passport Collection: Monday to Friday 8.00 am. to 3.00 p.m.
Belgium Visa Application Centre,
Ground Floor, Manor House,
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Lekki Phase 1,
Submission of Visa application: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m to 2.00 p.m.
Passport Collection: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m.
- HOW TO BOOK APPOINTMENT IN GERMAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR BRAZILIAN VISA IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO AVOID VISA REJECTION
- HOW TO APPLY FOR MOROCCO VISA IN NIGERIA
Tags: HOW TO APPLY FOR BELGIUM VISA IN NIGERIA.
That’s all on How to apply for Belgium visa in Nigeria, for more information you can contact this website.