For any tourist or business traveller searching for an exciting and amazing country to visit in East Europe, choose Azerbaijan and you will not be disappointed. However in travelling to the former Soviet Republic, visa is required. We at facts36.com are here to explain to you how to apply for Azerbaijan visa from Nigeria and obtain it very fast.
When making move to apply for any visa the first reasonable steps is to search for the embassy of the focused country, however in the case of Azerbaijan in Nigeria, presently there is no embassy or attachment of any kind and it made it very inconvenient.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AZERBAIJAN VISA FROM NIGERIA
Because Azerbaijan doesn’t maintain an Embassy here, there are three options available for you if you want to know how to apply for Azerbaijan visa from Nigeria.
1. Apply online, using evisa system
2. Apply in person through a Country where Azerbaijan maintains an Embassy.
3. Connect with Relative, friend or hotel in Azerbaijan to apply and obtain a short stay Visa for you.
1. APPLY ONLINE, THROUGH THE EVISA SYSTEM
This is the fastest and cheapest way of getting Azerbaijan visiting or tourist visa.
The necessary steps are:
1. Download the visa application form online through: http:/evisa.gov.az
2. Carefully fill in your details on the visa request form.
3. Up load a scan of your passport.
4. Pay the required visa fee.
5. Wait for few days and the evisa will be sent to your email address.
6. Printout the hard copy and you are ready to enter Azerbaijan.
The advantages of evisa are:
1. There is no need to go to their embassy with your passport or documents.
2. Start and end the evisa processing online.
3. The processing and issuance are very fast.
4. The cost evisa is low.
5. You get the visa by email and print it out.
LIST OF COUNTRIES ELIGIBLE FOR AZERBAIJAN EVISA.
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Vatican, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar , Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, UK, USA, Vietnam.
If your country is not on the list feel free to contact Azerbaijan immigration department to enquire if you can be benefited from their evisa system.
The country relies on tourists and the government is presently making efforts to expand the list to accommodate more countries in due course.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR AZERBAIJAN VISA FROM NIGERIA.
2. APPLY THROUGH A COUNTRY WHERE AZERBAIJAN MAINTAINS AN EMBASSY.
This is the realistic option available to most African countries.
From Nigeria you can obtain the visa by travelling to one of the following countries:
1. South Africa
3. United Arab Emirates.
4. Any other country that is convenient for you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AZERBAIJAN TOURIST VISA
1. Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages
2. Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
3. Two recently acquired passport sized photographs.
4. Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Azerbaijan.
5. Police clearance certificate.
6. Evidence of flight booking stating the arrival and departure dates
7. Evidence of hotel reservation or private accommodation arrangement, indicating the name and address and the telephone number of the place.
8. If you are going as a tourist the following document is required: An official letter of invitation from a travel agent licensed by Azerbaijan Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
The letter must come on an original letter headed paper, duly stamped and signed.
SUBMISSION AT EMBASSY.
After the compilation of all the above documents you must take them to the Azerbaijan Embassy in a country that is convenient for you.
At the point of submission:
1. Pay the visa application processing fee.
2. Ensure you do not make payment in advance because it could be rejected.
3. Enquire if you need biometric fingerprint.
4. Enquire if you can wait to collect the visa.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR AZERBAIJAN VISA FROM NIGERIA
3. THE THIRD OPTION
Connect your Relative, friend or hotel to process the visa for you
It is possible for a legally resident foreigners in Azerbaijan to assist you in getting the visa.
Secondly you can search online for hotel in Azerbaijan that can connect you with a reputable Government licence visa agents who can process the visiting visa for you at a fee.
Finally a visit to Azerbaijan Immigration website will enables you to view the full list of government approved visa agents.
Please note the following:
1. That the visiting visa is valid for 30 days only.
2. That all foreigners visiting Azerbaijan for more than 10 days must register with State Migration Service of Azerbaijan.
3. If you are staying for more than 30 days, you need to register with Azerbaijan police.
That’s all for now on How to apply for Azerbaijan visa from Nigeria, for more information you can contact this website.
- LIVING AND WORKING IN NEW ZEALAND
- POLAND EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
- HOW TO APPLY FOR CROATIA VISA IN NIGERIA
- 15 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD RELOCATE TO CANADA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR GEORGIA VISA
Tags: HOW TO APPLY FOR AZERBAIJAN VISA FROM NIGERIA.