Argentina is one of the immigrant-friendly country in the world, a place where the immigration policy allows immigrants to seek permanent residence in record time if you can follow their system faithfully. In order to know more about Argentina and discover how you can be a beneficiary of their immigration policy, you may need to visit Argentina. However, travelling to the south American country entails obtaining an entry visa. We at facts36.com are here to explain how to apply for Argentina visa in Nigeria.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ARGENTINA VISA IN NIGERIA
In applying for Argentina visa it is important to know the types of visa available.
1. TRANSIT VISA: This is the type of visa that enables the holder to make a stopover in Argentina. In most cases the holder uses the visa to connect plane or ship passing through Argentina territory, The validity is between 72 hours and five days.
2. TOURIST VISA: is a type of visa that allows the holder to enter Argentina on visit, tourism or coming to visit family and friends. The holder is permitted to stay for a maximum of 90 days. Employment is prohibited. Further extension is possible, if necessary.
3. BUSINESS VISA: This type of visa is issued to applicant coming in for the business purpose, conference or investment negotiations. The holder is permitted to stay for a maximum of 90 days, however, he cannot engage in employment activities. Further extension is possible, if necessary.
4. STUDENT VISA: This is the type of visa issued to an applicant interested in studies in Argentina. You’re qualified to apply for a student visa if you have gained admission or enrolled in a college approved by Argentina’s immigration department. It is valid until you complete your studies officially. However, it cannot be renewed after your graduation.
5. CONTRACTED PERSONNEL VISA: This type of visa is issued to an applicant interested in relocating to Argentina and working for an Argentinean company approved by Argentina’s immigration department to employ immigrants. It is possible to apply for this visa from your country or use a tourist visa to enter, search for a job and then apply. In all cases, you must produce your credentials and have them translated into Spanish.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ARGENTINA VISA IN NIGERIA
- Download the Argentina visa application form online by visiting the Argentina embassy in Nigeria website.
- Carefully fill in your details online and print out the hard copy.
Attach the following documents
- Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
- A recently acquired passport sized photograph with white background.
- Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
- Evidence of Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your financial expenses throughout your entire stay in Argentina.
- Proof of returned flight ticket indicating arrival and departure dates.
- Evidence of hotel reservation.
- Your bank account statement for the last 6 months.
- Police character clearance certificate issued by your country police authority and signed, sealed by a notary public.
- For an employee travelling on vacation or tourism:
1. You must write a letter to the Ambassador, stating the purpose of your visit to Argentina, the date of your expected arrival and your itinerary
2. Letter of introduction from your employer, it must be on the company’s letter headed paper and duly translated into Spanish, sign by your employer and stamp and seal by a notary public.
3.Your personal identity card.
- 10. For an applicant seeking a business visa:
1. Letter of invitation from the company or organisation inviting you, stating your reasons for your visit, your full details and the duration of your stay in Argentina.
2. Letter of assurance from the company in Argentina that it will be financially responsible for your stay.
3. Photocopy of the company’s registration number.
4. Photocopy of your tax clearance certificate.
- 11. For applicants seeking a student visa:
1. Your original both certificate.
2. Original letter of admission or acceptance of an offer.
3. Evidence of payment of school fees (part payment or full payment )
4. Letter of sponsor from your parent or guardian.
5. Photocopy of the sponsor’s national identity card or data page of his passport.
6. Sponsor’s bank account statement for the last 6 months.
7. All your credentials and documents used in processing the admission.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR ARGENTINA VISA IN NIGERIA
LOCATING THE ARGENTINA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA.
After the compilation and collation of all the required documents you have to conclude by taking the following final steps:
1. Locate the Argentina embassy in Nigeria.
2. Pay the visa application processing fees
3. Submit yourself for biometric fingerprint if required.
4. Obtain an appointment for the visa interview.
5. Ensure that all the required documents you’re submitting are completed and genuine before submission.
6. Ensure you submit well ahead of your scheduled travel to allow time for the Embassy to process your visa
ADDRESS OF THE ARGENTINA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
NO. 29, Nelson Mandela Street,
Telephone number: 0809 366 4820, +234 702 785 2713,
Fax +234 931 48 683
Email address: email@example.com
Working hours: 9.00 am to 5.00 p.m.
- US PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES 2018 FULL LIST
- SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES 2018
- NIGERIA BUSINESS VISA: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- HOW TO APPLY FOR BRAZILIAN VISA IN NIGERIA
- MEXICO EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
Tags: How To Apply For Argentina Visa In Nigeria