If you’re planning to go to India for the purpose of tourism, visiting, business, studies, researching, or conferences you need to take a trip to the Embassy of India in Nigeria for general inquiries and information. Here are your comprehensive guides to locate the Embassy of India in Nigeria
HOW TO LOCATE EMBASSY OF INDIA IN NIGERIA
The embassy of India in Nigeria is known as the High Commission due to her colonial attachment to Britain. India missions in Nigeria maintain an Embassy in Abuja with the High Commission to Nigeria as head of her Diplomatic mission, and a Deputy High Commission in Lagos, in charge of the consulate.
ADDRESS OF EMBASSY OF INDIA, IN ABUJA
- High Commission of India, Abuja,
Plot no. 364, Cadastral Zone,
Off Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
- Phone number + 234 7080 622 800
+234 7080 622 801
+234 7080 622 802
+234 7080 622 803
+234 7080 622 804
- Fax number +234 7080 622 805
You can email the Embassy of India in Abuja on consular activities: cons 1 .email@example.com
Their email on Trade enquiries is: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDRESS OF EMBASSY OF INDIA IN LAGOS, NIGERIA
- Office of the High Commission of India, Lagos,
8-A Walter Carrington Crescent,
- Phone numbers: +234 01 4480876
+234 01 4480877
- Fax number: 234 1 4480882
You can Emails Embassy of India in Lagos on consular and educational matters: email@example.com
And on Commercial matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
EMBASSY OF INDIA IN NIGERIA GENERAL VISA REQUIREMENTS
All visa applicants must possess the following :
- An International passport with six months validity
- Confirmed return ticket
- Letter of invitation
- Health certificate
- In the case of students your curriculum vitae/biodata
- Hotel reservations
- last three months statement of account from your bank.
- Letter from your current employer or organisation
- If a person or an organisation is sponsoring the trip, he must provide an affidavit and photocopy of the data page of his identity card
- Pay a non-refundable visa fee, through Sterling Bank plc.
TYPES OF VISAS YOU CAN OBTAIN AT THE EMBASSY OF INDIA IN NIGERIA
The following types of visas are available at the Embassy of India in Nigeria to those interested in transacting businesses in India
Medical visa, Student visa, Research visa, Project visa, Employment visa, Journalist visa, Business visa, Conference visa, and Entry visa
INDIA, A COUNTRY OF DIVERSE CULTURE
India is one of the most established developments on the planet with a colourful assortment and rich social legacy. It has accomplished all-around financial advances since its independence. As the seventh biggest nation on the planet, India stands separated from whatever remains of Asia, separated as it is by mountains and the ocean, which give the nation a particular geological substance. Limited by the Great Himalayas in the north, it extends southwards and at the Tropic of Cancer, decreases into the Indian Ocean between the Bay of Bengal on the east and the Arabian Sea on the west.
A couple of nations on the planet cut such a profound, enduring impact on an explorer as India does. Sitting upon heaps of history, there is maybe no other nation on Earth that is home to such stamped differentiates as India maybe. India over-burdens the faculties with its dissonance of sounds, its lively hues, and its extraordinary disagreements. With a trip to India, the experience is loaded with the sudden however one thing’s sure: you won’t return home an incredible same after the enterprise!
For further information about India, you can contact this website.
- HOW TO AVOID REFUSED ENTRY INTO USA
- TRAVEL TO INDIA FROM NIGERIA STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- MACAU PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES
- HOW TO APPLY FOR MALAYSIA VISA IN NIGERIA
- VIETNAM EMBASSY IN NIGERIA – VISA SERVICE INFORMATION