Are you interested in visiting the happiest country in the world, or you want to know a country that is one of the top 10 cleanest in the world, you don’t need to go far, pick your bag and head to the Kingdom of Denmark. In order to know why Denmark is regarded as the happiest country in the world, you may want to locate and make inquiries at the Denmark Embassy in Nigeria. Perhaps you intend travelling to Denmark for tourism, trade, business, visiting, education or medical purpose you need a visa to enter.
Denmark is a Scandinavian country, Wikipedia described Denmark as follows “The southernmost of the Scandinavian nations, it is south-east of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by German”.
Denmark is a beautiful, safe and clean country to visit.
HOW TO LOCATE DENMARK EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
Denmark Embassy in Abuja
- No. 157, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Consulate-General of Denmark in Lagos
- No. 121, Louis Solomon Close,
Telephone number +234 1 262 6430
As an important member of the European Union, Denmark visa is a Schengen visa and its procedure is similar by all standard.
There are two types of visas you can process if you’re interested in having dealings with Denmark:
- Short-term Visas: includes visiting visa, business visa, Tourist visa, Conference visa, Transit visa and medical visa etc. These types of visas are valid for a maximum of 90 days
- Long-term visa, include Student visa, Employment visa, Family reunion visa, Some medical visas These type of visa are called national visa and the validity exceed 90 days.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DENMARK VISA PROCESSING IN NIGERIA
- Denmark visa has been handled by an organization called vfsglobal.
- In order not to render the process of application useless, you have to be clear on your purpose of visit.
- Completed Visa application form is to be submitted personally at the Denmark visa application centres (Abuja or Lagos)
- All documents submitted will be assessed by the Denmark Embassy official in Abuja.
- Submission by proxy or application by courier or mailed are not acceptable
- Submission time of completed application is Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 03.00 p.m.
- Some applicants may be asked to appear before a visa officer for an interview at the Denmark embassy if necessary before the visa is granted.
- You are to pay a non-refundable visa fee at the Visa Application Centre beforehand in your application.
- Your visa processing must be within 3 months to departure.
- You must allow a minimum of 15 working days for the processing.
- Be tidy with your documents and ensure that your application is duly signed before submission.
- The visa fee is payable in local currency but depends on the current exchange rate.
- The data page of your passport is required for the payment of the visa fee.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR DENMARK VISA APPLICATION IN NIGERIA
- Completed Visa application form, filled with a black pen and duly signed by you.
- Your International passport with six months validity and unused visa pages
- Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
- A recently acquired passport sized photograph measured in 3.5 cm width and 4.5 cm height in colour with white background duly signed by you at the rear.
- Photocopies of all previous visas in your passport.
- Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Denmark.
- 3 months bank statement of account duly signed by your bank.
- Travel medical insurance minimum of € 30,000 covering all Schengen area and valid for the entire period of your stay in Europe.
- Evidence of flight booking.
- If an organization or person is responsible for your trip. A letter of invitation and the data page of the person’s passport.
- Confirmed hotel reservation covering your period of stay in Denmark.
- If you’re an employee, a letter of introduction from your employer, your payslips for the last 3 months.
13. Confirmation of status: A married woman must produce a marriage certificate and a child visiting father a birth certificate and vice versa.
14. Evidence of social and economic ties with your country I. e. Birth certificate.
15. A self-employed person must produce in addition Business registration documents, Business bank statement for the last 3 months.
16. If you’re applying for visiting visa, a letter of invitation from your relation in Denmark, with his name, address and phone number clearly stated and the reason for inviting you.
17. If you’re applying for a business visa, a letter of invitation from your business partner in Denmark indicating his willingness to undertake your immigration responsibility in Denmark, a copy of the company business registration and a letter from employer stating reasons for travel. A copy of income tax return.
18. An under-age person travelling alone or accompany parents must submit a copy of a birth certificate, letter of consent from both parents duly signed and sealed by a notary public.
STILL ON DENMARK EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
After the collation of all the required documents, you must submit them personally at the Denmark Embassy Visa Application Centre in your area.
ADDRESSES OF DENMARK VISA APPLICATION CENTRES
- Denmark Visa Application Centre
No 38 Lobito Crescent,
Submission hours: 08.00 a. m to 03.00 p.m.
Passport Collection hours: 08.00 am to 03.00 p.m Monday to Friday
- Denmark Visa Application Centre
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase 1,
Submission hours: 08.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m.
Passport Collection hours: 10.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Please note the following points at the point of submission:
- Be sure all the required documents you’re submitting are completed and genuine.
- Be sure the visa application form is duly signed by you.
- Pay the visa fee at the designated bank teller counter at the VAC.
- Note that the fee is non-refundable.
- Note that the interview is compulsory for those going for studies and family reunion.
- It is advisable you start the process of submitting well ahead of your travel. At least 3 working weeks before the commencement of your travel.
- Finally, all the original documents you’re submitting must come with a set of photocopies.
Finishing up on Denmark Embassy In Nigeria Visa Application info
DENMARK THE PLACE TO BE
Denmark is a beautiful place to visit, however, the Scandinavian nation is not all about sight seen, it a place you can do serious business nowadays. According to worldtopexports.com, Pharmaceutical products were the fastest growing among the top 10 exportable items from Denmark. In second place was exported fish via 38.3 gain. The bottom line is that Nigeria is in need of fish for consumption and other uses, you can do well by engaging in importing fish and fish products from the Kingdom of Denmark. You can’t be wrong if you choose Denmark for your import business activities.
- RUSSIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, LOCATIONS & VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
- US VISA FEES IN NIGERIA
- SPANISH EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA APPLICATION, ADDRESS AND MORE
- SCHENGEN VISA FEES IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR GEORGIA VISA
Tags: Denmark Embassy In Nigeria, Visa Services Information.