It’s been an absurdity or ridiculous to see many Africans especially people from middle-class backgrounds struggling to obtain visas at most Western countries embassies or missions. The chaotic scenes larks decorum with a faint chance of getting the visa. Whereas there are many exciting countries where you can buy citizenship and enjoy the benefits of travelling to almost all Western countries visa-free, you’re currently struggling in vain to obtain their visa
As at the time of compiling this write-up potential visitors or visa applicants to the United States has overbooked for an ordinary interview to the extent of more than 3 years in advance. Pay a visit to any of the Western countries Visa Application Centres in Nigeria, it is more of a marketplace where many visa applicants have thrown caution into the wind. No decorum. Many are unhealthy to habitats in.
HERE ARE SOME COUNTRIES WHERE YOU CAN BUY CITIZENSHIP AND ENJOY THE FREEDOM OF TRAVELLING TO MANY COUNTRIES VISA-FREE AND MORE
Vanuatu a country located in the Southwestern Pacific Ocean offers the fastest citizenship by investment to anyone interested in buying its citizenship.
Other incentives include the following:
1. The package gives freedom to the applicant to retain the passport of the country where the person originated from in that it allows dual citizenship.
2. You’re free to complete the deal outside Vanuatu. The Oath swearing ceremony can take place at a location suitable for the applicant.
3. The applicant doesn’t need to reside in Vanuatu always. You can buy it and reside in any country of your choice.
4. All you need to become a Vanuatuan is your ability to provide an investment of USD130,000 for yourself and USD180,000 for a family of four, including the processing fees.
5. Because Vanuatu does not have an income tax, wealth taxes, capital gains or inheritance taxes, the applicant is generally tax-free.
6. The beauty of buying Vanuatu citizenship is that any successful applicants are issued with a Vanuatuan passport which allows the person freedom of travelling to 127 countries and 35 partially recognized countries/territories visa-free or visa on arrival.
7. With exception of few countries, Vanuatu citizenship by investment is open to almost all countries across the globe.
8. Finally, Vanuatu citizenship by investment remains the fastest in the world in that the whole process can be completed in 45 days. You may decide not to come and pick the passport, the document can be mail to your poster address.
If you’re one of the visa applicants who have suffered a perennial denial of a US visa and it seems there is no hope, why don’t you try the option of buying the citizenship of Grenada? A country located in the Caribbean sea will enable you to kill two birds with one stone.
1. Grenada is one of the few countries that enjoy the freedom of travelling to the United States visa-free. As a citizen, you are automatically entitled to the United States of America E2 visa.
2. You will not lose the citizenship of your country of origin because Grenada allows dual nationality.
3. You enjoy the freedom of travelling to 134 countries and 35 partially recognized countries/territories visa-free or visa on arrival. Including China.
4. Your citizenship of Grenada doesn’t compulsory for you to stay in the country perpetually, hence you can come and go at your discretion.
5. Unlike countries such as Panama where they discriminate as to the eligible countries, Grenada citizenship does not discriminate. Citizens of all nations are qualified to get permanent residence.
6. All you need to qualify for Grenadines citizenship is to contribute the sum of USD200,000 non-refundable to the national transformation fund. Or if you can go further pay USD350,000 realty investment. And USD50,000 fee for a family of four. Be ready to pay the legal and processing fees of about USD6,500 to get it done.
7. Within 60 working days you will be granted Grenada citizenship. This should be the 2nd fastest citizenship.
8. Additional advantages of being a Grenadine is that the country is a member of the commonwealth of nations and English is the official language, hence you have no problem of communication majority of the citizens understand English.
STILL ON COUNTRIES WHERE YOU CAN BUY CITIZENSHIP
3. SAINT LUCIA
Saint Lucia is an island country located in the Eastern Caribbean sea. This country allows you to buy its citizenship without discrimination.
Here are the main advantages of Saint Lucian citizenship:
1. The package includes or allows dual citizenship, which translates to the fact that you can legally keep the passport of your country of birth.
2. You have the freedom of travelling to 136 countries worldwide and 46 partially recognized countries/territories visa-free or visa on arrival.
3. Unlike those countries that selected countries to be admitted to participate in, the Saint Lucian programme does not discriminate against any nation.
4. All you need as an applicant is to contribute into the national purse the sum of USD100,000. If you’re applying with your wife be ready to pay an additional USD65,000 and if you intend to include two children or dependants the total amount you need as a family is equal to USD190,000. Please note that you will need an additional USD8,000 as legal and processing fees. The system permits you to invest the fund in real estate.
5. The beauty of Saint Lucian citizenship is that you may choose not to reside on the island.
6. The successful person enjoy a generous tax regime and if you have a company you get corporate tax incentives.
7. Overall, the citizenship process takes between 60-90 days to be granted.
8. If your application is successful and you decide to stay, you’re guaranteed decent healthcare facilities.
9. Finally you have no problem with communication in that English is the official language and it is spoken and understood by the majority of the people.
4. ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
Antigua and Barbuda is an island country located between the Caribbean sea and the Atlantic Ocean is a country where you can conveniently buy citizenship without discrimination.
Here are the benefits you stand to gain for obtaining Antigua and Barbuda citizenship:
1. The Antigua and Barbuda citizenship program does not discriminate, all nations are allowed to participate.
2. The person granted citizenship can keep the passport of his country of origin because the system permits dual citizenship.
3. The programme enables the applicant to include your immediate family and your parents, they are qualified to get an international passport.
4. You have the freedom of travelling to 138 countries and 35 partially recognized countries/territories visa-free or visa on arrival.
5. All you need to contribute is USD250,000 to the National Development Fund. If you intend to include your wife and three children be ready to pay additional costs of USD15,000 per person. Alternatively, you can invest in real estate. Please be ready to pay USD25,000 processing fees.
6. When you are granted citizenship you only need to stay for five days any time within 5 years.
7. Your domiciliary account or foreign income is tax-free
8. The processing period of citizenship is 90 days to be granted.
7. The beauty of Antigua and Barbuda citizenship is that when granted it cannot be revoked even when there is a change of government or policy.
9. Finally you have no language difficulty in that the official language is English.
STILL ON COUNTRIES WHERE YOU CAN BUY CITIZENSHIP
Dominica is an island country located in the Eastern Caribbean Sea. A member of the commonwealth of nations is a country where you can buy citizenship without discrimination.
These are the incentives for anyone interested in Dominica citizenship:
1. The citizenship program of Dominica allows you to keep the passport of your country of birth because the system permits dual citizenship.
2. The citizenship of Dominica when granted cannot be revoked even when there’s a change of government or policy.
3. You will enjoy the freedom of travelling to 133 countries and 42 partially recognized countries/territories visa-free or visa on arrival.
4. You’re free to reside within or outside the island, the choice is yours.
5. Your capital income and profit repatriation are tax-free.
6. All you need to participate in is USD100,000, however, if you include your partner the additional amount is USD75,000. For any applicants who intend to include two children the total amount payable is USD200,000. While the legal and processing fees are USD7,500 per person.
7. The added incentive for any applicants coming in to stay is that Dominica is a member of the commonwealth of nations and English is the official language.
8. Finally, you required only 60-120 days to process and be granted citizenship.
6. SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS
Saint Kitts and Nevis in a country located in the Eastern Caribbean is where it is possible to get citizenship that is non-discriminatory but a bit expensive than most others we discussed above.
If you elect to go for Saint Kitts and Nevis’s citizenship programme these are the benefits you stand to gain:
1. citizenship can be assessed by all and sundry, it is not discriminatory
2. The system permits you to keep your country of origin’s passport hence it allows for dual citizenship.
3. The amount you need to participate in the program is as follows: For an applicant be ready to pay USD250,000, and For a family of 3 people USD300,000, if the families are five in number the amount payable is USD350,000. Please be aware that you must pay the sum of USD8,000 for background checks and processing fees.
4. The citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis allows you to travel to 137 countries and 48 partially recognized countries/territories visa-free or VISA on arrival.
5. The beauty of the programme is that you do not need to stay on the islands if you have business elsewhere.
6. You need 182 days for the processing of the citizenship.
That’s all for now on countries where you can buy citizenship
- 15 Countries That Grant Citizenship By Marriage
- Countries That Allow Conditional Citizenship By Marriage
- List Of English Speaking Countries Worldwide
- 35 Countries That Allow Dual Citizenship
- LIVING AND WORKING IN NEW ZEALAND