When analysing on cheapest countries to travel to from Nigeria, many analogies must be taken into consideration.
1. The country concerned’s standard of living.
2. Ease of transportation to and within the country.
3. Possibility or opportunity to get a job
4. Ease of setting up of business as a startup.
5. Easiest way of getting a visa to the country, better still if it is a visa-free country.
CHEAPEST COUNTRIES TO TRAVEL TO FROM NIGERIA
It is important to face the fact that when you’re searching for the cheapest countries to travel to from Nigeria you must lower your expectations to mainly not very developed countries in Europe, and other continents. You get them plenty especially in nearby West and Central African countries.
Knowing fully well that most guys looking for the cheapest countries to travel to are interested in European countries but factually it is a pipe dream to find such a country.
1. BENIN REPUBLIC
If anyone from Nigeria is searching for the cheapest and easily accessible country to travel from here. Nigeria Western neighbour stand tall in this aspect. If you use Lagos as your taking off point getting to most of Benin Republic towns are easy and cheap to reach from Lagos.
Living in the Benin Republic is not only cheap but safer than anywhere in Nigeria. With a little amount of money, you can relocate or be doing business in Benin.
Because you’re living in an Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) member country you can enter and stay for 90 days visa-free. Afterwards, if you decide to continue your stay you can apply for a residence permit. However, if you’re smart enough, just move across the border and get an entry stamp and you will have another 90 days visa-free.
When you’re considering the cheapest countries to travel to from Nigeria outside Africa, Georgia, a country at the intersection or crossroads between Eastern Europe and Western Asia should rank very high.
The cost of living in the country’s capital Tbilisi and other smaller cities are considerably lower than in most European countries. The transportation system here is good and the costs are affordable.
If you’re looking for a cheap country to move to in Europe where the cost of living is lower and the standard of living is good, where your safety is guaranteed and you don’t face racial harassment often, you should consider Georgia.
The drawback to staying in Tbilisi is that the rate of unemployment is very high, unless you’re an expert in Information Technology or software engineer you may find it difficult to get a job. However, you can choose to enrol in their various colleges. The school fees are affordable.
The worst enemy you must watch out for in Georgia are those immigrants masquerading as students but most of them are scammers. Unfortunately, some of them are from your country. You will do yourself a lot of good if you can keep your distance from
For anyone from Nigeria looking for a cheaper alternative place to Europe you can travel to, it wouldn’t be a bad decision if you choose the Kingdom of Morocco.
Morocco an African country is a place that presents you with everything European while you are living in Africa. While Morocco’s standard of living is comparatively European but the cost of living here is much lower than almost all European countries you can think of. Currently, Morocco is one of the cheapest countries with good facilities in the world.
By Africa standards, Morocco is not a poor country and it’s on record that the country enjoys a stable economy and government. Morocco is one of the few Northern African countries you can travel to by road from Nigeria with little known fears.
The beauty aspect of travelling to Morocco is that getting an entry visa as a Nigerian is not difficult. When you entered and you have the intention of staying on, you have the freedom of extending your stay by applying for a residence permit.
Please note that the authorities here in recent times are making concerted efforts to belong to the ECOWAS as a member thereby doing things that are favourable to the member states, that’s enough for you to be accommodated, provided you do it the right
If you’re searching for a country that is having one of the fastest-growing economies in the world don’t look far away, because an African country Rwanda located in East-Central Africa is a reference point.
Rwanda is a good example of what a good and focused leader with a progressive understanding can do to a nation. Paul Kagame, the Rwandan president has turned a formerly war-torn country into an Eldorado. It is a country worth visiting anytime. The President is an uncommon leader.
If you’re searching for the cheapest country to travel to from Nigeria, try and check out Rwanda, what the country used to be in the past is quite different from the present situation. Everything has changed positively. Rwanda remains one of the cheapest and the best African countries you can travel to without regretting your decision.
Getting to Rwanda would not be a difficult thing for Nigeria because there are various budget flights from Lagos to Kigali. Finding them online is very easy nowadays.
There is a popular saying nowadays, ‘In Poland life is good. To some people Poland an Eastern European country shouldn’t be here, However, today for anyone who can try Poland especially those young people who are studying in a country where English is not the official language, more and more young people are chosen Poland. Because studying to stay in Poland is a worthwhile experience.
Generally speaking, the standard of living is high in Poland but the cost of living is lower compared with other advanced economies such as Germany and France. Things are working well and getting things done such as have your papers stay is not a stressful exercise. Essential and modern amenities you required, that are expensive in Western Europe you can get them here at affordable prices in Poland
Poland is a preferable alternative when you compare with most cheaper alternative destinations in Europe that you will not want to move on after staying for a while.
Likewise, it is cheaper to get a Polish visa in Nigeria all things being equal than processing a German visa.
Turkey is gradually becoming a preferred destination for many Nigerians and if you’re looking for the cheapest country to travel from Nigeria, Turkey a gateway country to Europe, Asia and the Middle East is a place to travel especially for sojournals.
Things are done differently here and the authorities here are immigration friendly, realistically, to get to Turkey is not expensive in that there are many budget flights providers you can approach to do it for you, depending on your needs.
If you intend to study, it could be inexpensive if you can study in Turkish, however, if you want to go to a private school where English is used as the medium of expression, be ready to pay handsomely.
In most Turkish cities goods and consumable items are relatively cheap and available, as partially Islamic country sellers of commodities are fairly in dealing with consumers.
In a nutshell, Turkey is one the cheapest countries you can live and enjoy European life.
7. SIERRA LEONE
For anyone on a budget and searching for the cheapest countries to travel to from Nigeria you cannot be wrong if you select Sierra Leone for obvious reasons:
1. Sierra Leone is a West African country and their a lot of options available to reach the country from Nigeria. Hence, there is much affordable transportation by road from different parts of Western Nigeria. You choose according to your pockets. All will take you to Freetown with pleasure.
And if you intend to reach Freetown faster just head straight to the Muritala international airport in Lagos in a twinkled of eyes you will be in Freetown.
2. Travelling to Sierra Leone you don’t have the problem of paying for a visa in that it’s a member of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) you have the freedom of entering Freetown Visa-free anytime.
3. Sierra Leone present you with one of the lowest cost of living in West Africa and you have choices of accommodation from Youth hostels to a five-star hotel. The Choice is yours.
4. You can decide not to eat Sierra Leonean food because your local food is abundant here.
5. You don’t need an interpreter to move around become English is the official language and if you decide to stay longer or you’re interested in go to one of the Higher institutions here, you’re free. All you need is to make enquiries for the time their admission process is on.
6. If you’re a business-oriented person and you intend to establish a business, you are in the right place because Sierra Leonean authorities encouraged a serious-minded business person to establish a business in the country. They have a lot of incentives for a startup. But be ready to employ Sierra Leoneans to reduce unemployment problems.
7. Doing business or schooling become easy for a Nigerian because many serious-minded Nigerians are operating a well-established business in Sierra Leone.
Instead of using your hard-earned money to travel across the Niger desert in order to reach dangerous places such as Libya en route Europe. You will do yourself a lot of favour and save yourself from perishing in the desert by visiting a safe and peaceful country such as Sierra Leone.
Unlike some countries such as Ghana and South Africa where Nigerians are getting harsh treatment in running their businesses. There is no harassment of any form in Sierra Leone, as long as you go the legal ways, you’re safe and secure in doing your businesses.
That’s all for now on The Cheapest Countries to travel to from Nigeria
- LIVING AND WORKING IN POLAND
- Countries That Allow Conditional Citizenship By Marriage
- How To Get Fast Citizenship By Investment In Oceania
- 35 Countries That Allow Dual Citizenship
- Travel To Fiji Islands From Nigeria Step By Step Guide
Tags: Cheapest countries to travel to from Nigeria