Canada as a country has the tenth nominal economy on the planet (measured in US dollars at market trade rates). It is one of the world’s wealthiest countries and is an individual from the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and Group of Seven. Likewise, with other created countries, the Canadian economy is dominated by service/administrative business, which offered employment to around seventy-five per cent of Canadians. ( Canadian Visa Requirements for Nigerians )
Grasp your future and convey the legacy of your past to a place where you and your family will be pleased to allude to as home – Canada!
Canada stands out among the best nations on the planet for immigration and settlement. In the event that you are a Canada immigration applicant, here are the requirements for the Canadian visa for Nigerians.
TYPES OF CANADIAN VISA AND CANADIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIANS
There are several categories of visa which are available for foreigners aspiring to enter Canada from Nigeria. You need to make sure that you know the requirements and apply for the right visa that fits the purpose of your trip to Canada.
- 1. CANADIAN TRAVEL VISA: This is issued to individuals travelling to Canada for tourism, recreation, family and friends visit or vacations. To get a Canadian travel visa, the requirements include a fully completed visa application form for Canada and necessary declaration, Valid national passport and one copy, Your most current financial institution statement and one copy, Passport size photographs, Original of valid visa if you’re citizen of another country and one copy, a reference letter from your employer or education establishment, Confirmation letter from your holiday insurance for Canada showing the policy coverage and one copy, Visa application fees for Canadian visa, Proof of group travel/ hotel room booking reservation in Canada / flight ticket reservation for Canada and one copy.
- 2. CANADIAN STUDENT VISA: This type of visa is usually granted to study in Canada. The student visas are usually a short term which allows students to arrive in Canada for a specified period of time in order to undertake a course at any Canadian educational institution.
- 3. CANADIAN BUSINESS VISA: They are given to foreign nationals to talk with business accomplices, take part in a professional, logical/scientific, educational, or business convention or gathering, settle an estate or examine on an agreement in Canada. The requirements for this kind of visa are: Fully completed visa application form for Canada and required declaration, your latest bank statement and one copy, valid national passport and one copy, passport size photographs, the original of valid visa when you are national of another country and one copy, business references (letter from your company, invitation from firm or organization in Canada), visa fees for the Canadian visa, a confirmation letter from your travel health insurance for Canada indicating the policy coverage and one copy, a proof of group travel/ hotel booking reservation in Canada / airline ticket reservation for Canada and one copy.
As you can see, most of these requirements for several Canadian visas are almost the same. Ensure you that are well prepared and you can always call on their embassy in Abuja, Nigeria for more enquiries.
If you need further information on Canadian visas requirements for Nigerians you can contact this site
- EMBASSY OF CANADA IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO GET A JOB IN USA FROM NIGERIA
- HOW TO GET A JOB IN CANADA FROM NIGERIA
- TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES 2020 FULL LIST
- CANADIAN PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES 2020 FULL LIST
Tag: Canadian Visa Requirements for Nigerians