FULL LIST OF CANADIAN PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES
Citizens of Canada are open to a vast number of advantages in the event of flying across the globe. In terms of global travels, the influence of this country can never be undermined and this is why holders of Canadian passports have every good reason to smile about their flight adventures across the globe. For years, The country has remained the top priority of many foreigners who prefer studying or working away from their home countries. Besides its standard and level-headed education system, Canada boasts of a soothing atmosphere and a favorable economic system. ( Canada Visa Free Countries – Canadian Passport Visa Free Countries )
Many citizens of Canada do not know how fortunate they are in the event of flying across the world. In case you don’t know, holding a Canadian passport or being a Canadian citizen guarantees free access to a vast number of countries. Every traveler realizes the importance of holding a passport which paves the way for his access to the shores of the world. In this actual manner, it is quite interesting to discuss Canadian passport and the pleasant privileges Canadian citizens are certain to enjoy while flying across the 7 continents of the world.
In the ranking of the world’s most influential passports, Canadian passport takes the fifth position and this has given Canadian nationals the privilege to travel to many countries. Due to the strong influence of the Canadian passport, Canadian citizens have the authority to enter the total of 101 countries on a visa-free basis. By “visa-free’’, it is understood that Canadians can enter these countries without providing their visas.
Some people might not believe it but it is quite glaring that Canadian passport is the most amazing passport in the world. The current Canadian passport, which came into existence in 2015, is considered one of the most beautiful travel documents in the world. Needless to say, its usefulness outstrips that of many other countries’ passports regarding the fact that it guarantees Canadians visa-free access to over half the number of countries in the world.
In this article, we’re committed to listing all the countries Canadian citizens can visit on a visa-free basis. Despite the fact that Canadians can enter about 101 countries without providing their visas at the point of arrival, they have limited periods of time for which they can stay without their visas. To make this article a comprehensive write-up, each country will be categorized under the continent it belongs to. Since the 101 countries (Canadians can enter without visas) are distributed among the world’s 7 continents, you can find each country on its respective continent.
Full List Of Canadian Passport Visa Free Countries
Africa is the world’s second-largest continent, comprising more than 50 countries. Precisely, it is the home of the black people whose cultures are considered rich and diverse. It is further divided into five major regions notably Northern Africa (dominated by Arabs), Southern Africa, Eastern Africa and Western Africa. Regarded as the second largest continent after Asia, Africa’s enormous land area covers 30,300,000 square kilometers. Moreover, the continent of Africa is endowed with enormous mineral potentials and thousands of tourist attractions. Below are the African countries Canadians can travel into without presenting their visas;
- Senegal: Senegal is a West-African country which allows citizens of Canada to stay without visas for up to 3 months/90 days.
- Sao Tome and Principe: Canadian nationals can stay in Sao Tome and Principe for the maximum of 15 days.
- Mauritius: Canadian citizens entering Mauritius (on a visa-free basis) are allowed to spend the maximum of 3 months/90 days.
- The Gambia: The Gambia is an English-speaking country in West Africa. It grants free entry to Canadians who do not have visas. However, such visitors are given the maximum stay period of 3 months/90 days.
- Tunisia: Tunisia is one of the fastest-growing countries in North Africa. It grants free entry to Canadian nationals but they are not allowed to stay in the country for more than 4 months/120 days.
- Morocco: Morocco is a North African country greatly admired by foreign investors who have chosen to establish their investments on the African soil. Like many other African countries, Morocco grants entry to Canadians who do not have visas. However, the maximum stay period (for such Canadians) is 90 days/3 months.
- Namibia: Canadian nationals who do not have visas can stay up to 90 days/3 months in Namibia.
- Botswana: Botswana is a less-developed African country which grants entry to Canadians who do not have visas. However, the maximum stay period for such Canadians is 3 months/90 days.
- Swaziland: Swaziland is a small-sized African country in the Southern part of Africa and its citizens are governed by a monarch “the King of Swaziland’’. Canadians entering Swaziland on a visa-free basis are allowed to stay in the country for the maximum of 1 month/30 days.
- Lesotho: Lesotho is an underdeveloped African country which grants free entry to Canadians who do not have visas. However, such Canadians have the maximum of 2 weeks/14 days of their stay period.
- South Africa: South Africa is one of Africa’s fastest-developing nations. It offers free entry to Canadian citizens who do not have visas but with the maximum stay period of 3 months/90 days.
Asia is undoubtedly the largest and most populous continent in the world. It is very famous for its beautiful blend of diverse traditions. It is regarded as one of the continents visited by numerous Canadians for tourist purposes. Below are the Asian countries which Canadian nationals can explore without their visas;
- Mongolia: 1 month/30 days
- Indonesia: 1 month/30 days
- Kyrgyz Republic: 2 months/60 days
- Kazakhstan: 1 month/30 days
- Philippines: 1 month/30 days
- Malaysia: 3 months/90 days
- South Korea: 180 days/6 months
- Israel: 90 days/3 months
- Georgia: 1 year/365 days
- Thailand: 1 month/30 days
- Singapore: 1 month/30 days
- Brunei: 2 weeks/14 days
- Japan: 3 months/90 days
Canada Visa Free Countries – Canadian Passport Visa Free Countries
Among the world’s 7 continents, Europe happens to be the second smallest continent in terms of landmass. Europe makes up the W extension of Eurasia –the continent combining Europe and Asia. Extending from the Urals to the Caspian and the Black Sea, Europe shares land borders with the Asian continent. Regarded as the second smallest continent, Europe covers the land area of 10,400,000 square kilometers.
Europe is an influential continent comprising many countries with different languages and cultural norms. The peoples of Europe are best known for their delectable foods and interesting historical backgrounds. Meanwhile, Europe seems to contain the best part of the countries Canadian nationals can visit without visa requirements. Starting from the Schengen zone of Europe, there is a total of 26 countries which Canadians can explore on a visa-free basis. For each of these countries, Canadian nationals are given the maximum stay period of 3 months (i.e. 90 days within the period of 180 days). Below are the Schengen-based countries Canadians can explore without any visas;
- The Netherlands
- The Czech Republic
As implied earlier, Canadian citizens who have no visas can enter any of the above countries but their stay is restricted to the maximum of 90 days within a period of 180 days.
Outside of the Schengen zone, there are other European countries that grant free entry to Canadian citizens on a visa-free basis. Apart from the United Kingdom (which offers the maximum stay period of 180 days/6 months), each of these countries offers the maximum stay period of 3 months/90 days. Below are the countries;
United Kingdom (maximum stay of 180 days/6 months)
Moreover, few other countries including Ukraine, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Romania, Herzegovina and Bosnia grant visa-free access to Canadian nationals for the maximum stay of 3 months/90 days within the period of 180 days.
One more European country that grants visa-free access to Canadians is San Marino. Regarded as one of the world’s smallest countries, San Marino allows Canadians who have no visas to stay in the country but for the short period of 10 days.
Latin America is one of the beautiful continents of the world as well as a significant part of America, comprising Mexico, Central America, South America and specific Caribbean islands. It is home to a vast number of people who speak Latin-derived official languages including Portuguese and Spanish. It is very famous for its cute and elegant Latin dances. Some of its attractive natural features are glaciers, luxuriant rainforests, large beaches and mountains capped with snow. Moreover, countries in Latin America are endowed with captivating adventures which will persuade tourists to visit again and again. Majorly, Latin America can be divided into Central America and South America.
The South American countries Canadians can enter on a visa-free basis are;
- Uruguay: Canadian nationals are free to enter Uruguay without presenting any visas at the point of entry. However, the maximum stay period is restricted to 90 days/3 months.
- Peru: In South America, Peru is the country that grants the longest stay period to Canadian citizens entering the continent without visas. In this regard, the country offers the maximum of 183 days.
- Venezuela: Canadians entering Venezuela without visas are not allowed to spend more than 3 months/90 days during their stay.
- Guyana: Guyana offers the maximum stay period of 90 days/3 months to Canadians visiting without visas.
- Ecuador: Canadian nationals are free to enter Ecuador without presenting their visas. However, their maximum stay period is restricted to 3 months/90 days.
- Argentina: Among South American countries, Argentina also offers free entry to Canadian citizens who do not have visas. However, in certain cases, such visitors may be required to pay reciprocity fees. Notably, the maximum stay period is 3 months/90 days.
- Chile: Like many other South American countries, Chile offers the maximum stay period of 3 months/90 days to Canadian citizens entering on a visa-free basis.
- Bolivia: Canadian nationals entering Bolivia on a visa-free basis are given the maximum stay period of 3 months/90 days.
In the second place, Canadian citizens who do not have visas can visit the Central American countries below;
- El-Salvador –90 days/3 months
- Guatemala –3 months/90 days
- Belize –1 month/30 days
- Panama –6 months/180 days
- Nicaragua –90 days/3 months
- Honduras –3 months/90 days
- Costa Rica –3 months/90 days
Canada Visa Free Countries – Canadian Passport Visa Free Countries
The Carribean is one of the world’s geopolitical regions and it comprises the islands and the states around the Caribbean Sea as well as the West Indies.Traveling by air, the Caribbean is only a few hours away from Canada. The Caribbean is a lush region packed with translucent water and white-sand beach. Interestingly, Canadians can enter many of its countries on a visa-free basis. Meanwhile, this vast number of countries includes;
- Trinidad and Tobago –3 months/90 days
- Saint Kitts and Nevis –6 months/180 days
- Saint Lucia –6 weeks
- Saint Vincent & the Grenadines –30 days/1 month
- Saint Martin –3 months/90 days
- Grenada –90 days/3 months
- Jamaica –180 days/6 months
- Antigua and Barbuda –30 days/1 month
- Dominica: 180 days/6 months
Dominican Republic: Canadian citizens do not need any visas to secure access into the Dominican Republic. However, at the point of arrival, each visitor is expected to receive a US tourist card at the cost of $10. Meanwhile, the card has 3-month/90-day validity.
- Haiti –90 days/3 months
- Barbados –180 days/6 months
- The Bahamas –240 days/8 months
North America is a spacious continent considered the third largest among the world’s 7 continents. Through the Isthmus of Panama, North America is connected with South America and it further lies on the Gulf of Mexico, the Caribbean, the North Atlantic Ocean, the North Pacific Ocean and the Arctic Ocean. The continent is mainly packed with Western Cordillera –a large mountain formation. In landmass, North America covers the total of 24,000,000 square kilometers.
Moreover, it is home to the United States of America and other well-known countries. Canadians intending to visit North America do not need any visas to enter Mexico and USA. For both countries (USA and Mexico), Canadians are allowed to stay for up to 180 days/6 months without any visas.
That’s all about The Full List Of Canadian Passport Visa Free Countries.
- 15 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD RELOCATE TO CANADA
- HOW TO AVOID REFUSED ENTRY INTO USA
- TOP 10 MISTAKES AIR TRAVELLERS SHOULD AVOID IF THEY WANT TO LIVE LONG
Tags: Canadian Passport Visa Free Countries