Travelling to Australia is a unique experience. When you are making a decision to travel to Australia you must endeavour to find Australian Embassy in Nigeria because their system is quite different from what is obtainable elsewhere. Here’s Australian Embassy in Nigeria, Location, Address visa services information, and more.
Australia is a member of the British Commonwealth therefore her embassy is known as the high commission.
ADDRESS OF AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
Australian High Commission in Abuja, Nigeria
- 5th Floor, Oakland Centre,
No. 48, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
- Telephone numbers: +234-9-461-2780
- The email address of Australian High Commission in Abuja: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00 a.m to 4:00 pm
Friday 8:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m
- The website URL: www.nigeria.embassy.gov.au/aaja/home.html
ADDRESS OF AUSTRALIAN HONORARY CONSULATE IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- 8th Floor Union Marble House
No 1 Alfred Rewane Road,
- Telephone numbers: +234-1-817-9492
- Fax number +234-1-893-5409
- The email address of Australian consulate in Lagos: email@example.com
AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA VISA SERVICES INFORMATION
It is important to note that unlike most embassies operating in Nigeria, Australian Embassy in Nigeria does not render visa application services at its high commission in Abuja and Lagos.
As of October 30th, 2014 visa service operations as been assigned to a company registered as Teleperformance Ltd.
ADDRESS OF TELEPERFORMANCE VISA CENTRE IN ABUJA:
- 3rd Floor El Yakub Muhktar Place,
Zakariya Maimalari Street,
Central Business District,
Opening from Monday to Friday
ADDRESS OF TELEPERFORMANCE VISA CENTRE IN LAGOS, NIGERIA
- 5th & 6th Floors Etiebets Place,
No 21 Bank Anthony Way,
- For any enquiries on the visa services and appointment bookings you can call this telephone number: +27-0-21-401-7500
CONTINENTAL AUSTRALIA IS A PLACE TO VISIT
Regardless of the distance continental Australia is a place worth visiting or exploring in a lifetime, due to its uniqueness and endowment, Australia always offers something special for every visitor. There are so many things you can get in Australia that it is not obtainable elsewhere.
Take a trip to Darwin the nature city, feel the unique aquatic and coaster experiences, see Australia’s special verities of animals that are only peculiar to Australia.
Visit Adelaide the capital of South Australia, explore other beautiful cities like Perth, Melbourne, Hobart, Brisbane, and more. Do not forget the great city of Sydney which is always inviting that visitors usually feel like staying forever.
Finally, for adventures, Great Barrier Reef is the place to go to feel the underwater and explore wonders of the waters
Currently Australia is badly affected by the third waves of coronavirus pandemic, the country is currently busy taken serious measures in combatting the disease and it is becoming increasingly difficult to enter Australia due to increased coronavirus ravaging the country, therefore if you’re planning a visit it is advisable to put it on hold until the situation is changed for a trouble free visit.
As soon as things change for better you will be posted immediately.
- GERMAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA ( Contacts Address Phone Number and More )
- HOW TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIA VISA IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR NEW ZEALAND VISA FROM NIGERIA
- LIVING AND WORKING IN NEW ZEALAND
- LIVING AND WORKING IN AUSTRALIA
Tags: Australian Embassy in Nigeria