The Kingdom of Cambodia does not maintain an Embassy in Nigeria, therefore, the issue of locating the embassy is out of the equation, if you intend travelling to Cambodia you must rely on two options on how to apply for Cambodia visa from Nigeria :
- Apply through another country where Cambodia maintains an Embassy
- Apply by electronic visa
The second option is the most realistic and easy to process
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMBODIA VISA FROM NIGERIA
- Complete and submit an online electronic visa application form
- Attached all the required documents online.
- Make confirmation of your application and pay required visa fee of 30 US dollars
- Your visa approval letter will come within four days of your application.
The approval letter is what you need to embark on your trip to Cambodia, and on arrival, the Cambodian immigration authority will fix a visa stamp on your passport.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR YOUR VISA
- Nigeria international passport with six months validity
- Two passports sized photographs in digital format
- Downloaded visa application form
- Evidence of Basic travelling allowance sufficient for the duration of your stay in Cambodia
- Evidence of a confirmed return ticket
- Evidence of a confirmed hotel reservations
A business visa application must include the following additional documents:
- Letter of invitation from your business partner in Cambodia
- Personal letter, you must produce a personal letter forward to the authority in Cambodia, stating your reasons for the visit, date and place of accommodation. Finally stating the town or city you want to visit.
TYPES OF VISAS YOU CAN APPLY FOR
The following are the two popular visas available:
- Tourist visa: It’s a single entry and valid for 3 months from the date you arrived in Cambodia. It can be extended for another 2 months only.
- Business Visa: Valid for 3 months, but can be extended for one year or more.
The south-east Asian country of Cambodia, a country ravaged by civil war propelled by external forces, is vastly rediscovering itself. Due to human resources and climatic advantages, tourists and investors all over the world are heading eastward and the Kingdom of Cambodia is one of their preferred destinations. If you believed in an adage that says success comes to those who can move far away from their locality, South East Asia is a place for you to explore.
- BRAZIL EMBASSY IN NIGERIA ADDRESS, LAGOS AND ABUJA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR CHINESE VISA IN NIGERIA
- TURKISH EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, ADDRESS, VISA INFORMATION SERVICES AND MORE
- TRAVEL TO THAILAND FROM NIGERIA STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- TRAVEL TO MALAYSIA FROM NIGERIA STEP BY STEP GUIDE