Any intending traveller to the big Southern American country Brazil from Nigeria be it business, touring, holidaying, visiting, medical, researching, sojourning, studies or employment should prepare to obtain an entry visa because the visa is required to travel to Brazil in that Nigeria and Brazil doesn’t have visa abolition agreement. We at facts36.com are here to provide the general guidelines on how to apply for Brazilian visa in Nigeria.
TYPES OF VISA YOU CAN GET AT THE BRAZILIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA.
The following visas are available at the Brazilian Embassy in Nigeria:
Visiting/Tourist visa, Student visa, Business visa, Transit visa, Cultural visa, Athletes visa, work visa, Artists visa, Journalist visa etc
HOW TO APPLY FOR BRAZILIAN VISA IN NIGERIA
Depends on the type of visa an applicant is applying for, the standard requirements by the Brazilian Embassy in Nigeria are as follows:
1. International passport with at least 6 months validity and at least two visa pages unused
2. A recently acquired passport-sized photograph,
3. A printout copy of electronic visa application form, with the attached receipt and paste photograph on it. The form must be duly signed and attached all the required documents to the embassy
4. An original copy of a letter from your employer indicating designation, your financial position and intending date of departure and arrival, duly signed by an authorised person of the company.
5. Photocopy of Airline ticket indicates scheduled departure and arrival dates.
6. Artists, entertainers and those travelling for cultural events, they must obtain a letter of sponsor indicating the venue and date of events. Authorisation must be duly signed by the Ministry of Culture in Brazil before applying for the visa.
7. For visiting visa a letter of invitation from the person you are visiting with the copy of his resident permit is required
8. For an under-age person travelling unaccompanied the following documents are required:
1. A copy of the parent’s passport or national identity card
2. Original and copy of the birth certificate
3. A letter of consent from the parent, original and copy must be attached to the visa application of the embassy of Brazil in Nigeria.
9. A photocopy of your driver’s licence or national identity card to show your residential address
10. Anyone travelling for business transactions should provide a letter of invitation from the company in Brazil, which must be on the company’s official letter headed paper.
10. Evidence of basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Brazil.
11. Evidence of hotel reservation with your surname printed on the hotel reservation.
12. Evidence of Port health certificate.
13. Evidence of Police clearance certificate.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM
After the compilation and print out of the completed application form, you’re to submit them at the Brazilian Embassy in Nigeria.
Ensure you submit your application personally, submission through Emails are not permitted.
Please note that you must pay the visa fees at the Stanbic IBTC Bank made payable to the Brazilian Consulate General in Nigeria. Afterwards, you will attach the bank receipt to the completed visa application form.
ADDRESS OF THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF BRAZIL IN LAGOS, NIGERIA
Plot 257, Kofo Abayomi Street,
Telephone number: +234 1 271 0351
Email address for visa enquiry or general information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours for visa applications: Monday to Thursday 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 pm.
STILL ON HOW TO APPLY FOR BRAZILIAN VISA IN NIGERIA – AFTER SUBMISSION
Please note that the embassy required 21 days for the visa processing, therefore, you should endeavour to submit your application form well ahead of your travel.
Ensure you produce a self-addressed courier delivery envelope for the return of your passport after approval if you do not want to come for collection.
For more information about Brazil and how to apply for Brazilian visa in Nigeria, you can contact this website.
- BRAZIL EMBASSY IN NIGERIA ADDRESS, LAGOS AND ABUJA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR INDONESIA VISA IN NIGERIA
- EGYPT EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, ADDRESS In ABUJA, LAGOS & KANO
- TRAVEL TO BARBADOS FROM NIGERIA STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- TRAVEL TO BAHAMAS FROM NIGERIA STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Tags: How to apply for Brazilian visa in Nigeria