18 Safe African countries you can relocate amid coronavirus scare. Now that the deadly coronavirus is ravaging many countries around the world and it is now tagged a global epidemic, (currently, at least 164 countries/territories have so far confirmed coronavirus cases, mostly in Asia and Europe. Currently, 33 countries with confirmed cases are in Africa according to the World Health Organisation)and many people that love travelling are finding it difficult to travel for the fear of contracting the virus. Here we’re listing some 18 Safe African countries you can relocate amid coronavirus scare. Your relocation may be temporary because the efforts of concerned countries and organisations in containing and get rid of the pandemic will definitely yield positive outcomes in due course.
These are countries you can relocate to without much fear of the coronavirus, the beauty aspect of it is that most of them are not difficult to enter in that they operate Electronic Visa on arrival system:
18 SAFE AFRICAN COUNTRIES YOU CAN RELOCATE AMID CORONAVIRUS SCARE
1. ANGOLA: a country located on the west coast of Southern Africa is a traveller-friendly anytime. So far there is no reported case of Coronavirus. It is a country you can relocate and enjoy your stay.
2. SIERRA LEONE: a West African country neighbouring, Liberia and Guinea is a safe place you can relocate with peace of mind.
3. MALI: a landlocked West African country is currently free from the deadly coronavirus, therefore, you’re free to choose this relatively medium country.
4. CAPE VERDE: This island country located off the coast of West African have no reported cases of the deadly coronavirus, things are peacefully and Cape Verde is a visitor’s friendly and a well-planned environment.
5. NIGER: a large landlocked West African country with the administrative capital at Niamey is currently free of the deadly coronavirus. Getting a Tourist Visa to Niger is usually an easy task. Living in Niamey and other cities such as Maradi are considered safe for visitors.
6. CHAD: a landlocked Central African country with the capital at N’djamena another peaceful and safe place you can relocate to and enjoy your stay without the fear of coronavirus. The country’s capital is highly recommended.
7. SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE: an island country located in Central Africa in the Gulf of Guinea is safe for you to travel because currently no reported cases of the deadly coronavirus virus. A Tourist’s paradise and a well-planned country where you can relocate and enjoy your stay with peace of mind.
8. MOZAMBIQUE: a coastal country located on the southeastern coast of Africa is a highly recommended country to relocate if you’re scared of the deadly coronavirus. Currently, the birthplace of Zamora Moises Machel has no reported cases of the virus.
9. MALAWI: this English speaking Southern African country is safe to relocate in that currently no reported cases of the deadly coronavirus. Malawi with the Capital at Lilongwe is one of the South African countries you can consider for urgent relocation in that it’s a tourist-friendly destination undoubtedly.
10. UGANDA: an East African country. Uganda is currently free from the deadly coronavirus and the authorities here are insisting that foreign travellers to Uganda especially those from the endemic area, such as Italy, England or U.S must be quarantined on arrival in Uganda. Therefore if you’re interested in relocating to Uganda be ready to get quarantined when you disembark here.
11. ERITREA: this East African country is safe for you to travel and relocate if you’re scared of the coronavirus. Currently, Eritrea is one of the African countries that are free from coronavirus and easy and safe to travel.
12. BURUNDI: a landlocked East African country located in the Great Lakes region with the capital at Bujumbura, is a place worth considering when you’re choosing a country safe to relocate to avoid the deadly coronavirus virus. Currently, there is no reported case of the coronavirus in Burundi therefore the country is considered safe for travellers.
13. MALAWI, an East African country popular for those safari holidaymakers is safe to relocate when you’re selecting an African country to travel. A well-planned country, clean and safe. Currently, there is no reported case of coronavirus in Malawi.
14. ZIMBABWE, This Southern African country is safe to travel and relocate when you’re scared of coronavirus because there is no reported case of coronavirus in Zimbabwe currently. This Southern African country is gradually becoming a preferred destination for visitors from all over the world because things changing positively in Zimbabwe.
15. BOTSWANA. Despite the fact that Botswana shared a border with South Africa, currently, Botswana is safe to travel because currently there no confirmed cases of coronavirus in the country. A well planned and a Tourist friendly country. You cannot be disappointed if you choose Botswana for your relocation.
16. LESOTHO, a small landlocked Southern African country with the Capital at Maseru is safe to relocate in that there are no reported cases of coronavirus in the country. Despite being an enclave in South Africa, Lesotho remains a reference point and a wonderful place to travel.
17. MADAGASCAR an island country in the Indian Ocean located off the southeastern coast of Africa is clean and safe to relocate when you’re scared of coronavirus, Madagascar has no reported case of coronavirus despite being a tourist destination. Things are going on normally, it is a country worth consideration when you want to take a decision on where to relocate in Africa.
18. MAURITIUS an island country in the Indian Ocean with the Capital at Port Louis is a place you can relocate when you’re scared of the deadly coronavirus virus. The beautiful island of Mauritius is a country worth consideration in your quest for relocation without any disappointment.
The bottom line on 18 Safe African countries you can relocate amid coronavirus scare:
Despite the facts that things do change quickly due to the nature of the deadly coronavirus which enables it to spread very fast which happened due to the mobility or the movements of the people from one country to another, we strongly believed that the countries we’ve selected might not be 100% safe but they are the safe ones in the current situation.
That’s all for now on 18 safe African countries you can relocate amid coronavirus scare.
- EAST AFRICAN PASSPORT- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 20 MOST POWERFUL PASSPORTS IN AFRICA
- 10 COUNTRIES DANGEROUS TO WORK FOR AFRICANS
- HOW TO RENEW NIGERIA PASSPORT, YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- LIVING AND WORKING IN UAE AFRICAN MIGRANTS
Tags: 18 Safe African you can relocate amid coronavirus scare